Windows 10: Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off.

Discus and support Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I was away from my computer for maybe a good 30 minutes to do something really quick. When I get back next thing I know I get a notification telling... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pho745, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Pho745 Win User

Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off.

So I was away from my computer for maybe a good 30 minutes to do something really quick. When I get back next thing I know I get a notification telling me that I should turn on reputation based protection. I went to my event logger and found these 3 things. Does this normally happen or could it be potentially a malware? I have the Malwarebytes free ver. installed and it told me there was no malware. I am unsure that caused this as I didn't' download anything recently.

Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off. c1e31e59-d301-4c57-87c6-4ecbce03125e?upload=true.png Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off. 306d6039-9c52-40ad-855a-06458f729b4a?upload=true.png Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off. 7c7721f4-2a57-4062-9813-ce6c5c40c13c?upload=true.png

:)

Pho745, Dec 21, 2020
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Dec 21, 2020
  3. I can't turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you try to turn on Windows Defender Real Time Protection from a Hidden Administrator account. To enable Hidden Administrator, the following are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, type in net user administrator /active:yes and press Enter.
    • Log out and log back in using the Administrator account.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Hector Mad, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off.

Turning on spyware and virus protection

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Windows Defender is the default real-time (always on) protection program in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10.

If there are any third party security software installed, then Windows Defender will get disabled automatically.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help:

• Open Settings by either clicking on the Settings icon on the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows and I keys.

• Click on Update & Security.

• Click on Windows Defender, and on the left right side, turn on.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off.

1. Reputation Based Protection randomly turned off. - Similar Threads - Reputation Based Protection

2. Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" randomly turned off in Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" randomly turned off in Windows...: What it says on the tin. It was definitely on earlier today, but I happened to check the toolbar and there was a yellow triangle over the defender icon.Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" were switched off. I switched them back on and had to restart, but...
  3. Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" randomly turned off in Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" randomly turned off in Windows...: What it says on the tin. It was definitely on earlier today, but I happened to check the toolbar and there was a yellow triangle over the defender icon.Both "Memory Integrity" and "Reputation-based protection" were switched off. I switched them back on and had to restart, but...
  4. Warning on Reputation-based Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warning on Reputation-based Protection: There is a warning on App & Browser Control on Reputation-based protection like thisThe only Actions is only Allow on Device, how i'm deleting this threat and remove the warning ? sorry for my bad english...
  5. Warning on Reputation-based Protection

Warning on Reputation-based Protection: There is a warning on App & Browser Control on Reputation-based protection like thisThe only Actions is only Allow on Device, how i'm deleting this threat and remove the warning ? sorry for my bad english...
  6. Should I turn on Reputation based protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I turn on Reputation based protection?: Hello, So I was on my laptop watching YouTube and I saw that security needed action so I went to there and there was Reputation based protection which I don’t know what that is and I don’t know if I should turn it on or not?...
  7. Should I turn on Reputation based protection?

Should I turn on Reputation based protection?: Hello, So I was on my laptop watching YouTube and I saw that security needed action so I went to there and there was Reputation based protection which I don’t know what that is and I don’t know if I should turn it on or not?...
  8. Reputation based protection turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reputation based protection turned off: Dear Support, I had an security intelligence update just a little ago and since i had my PC running already the full day, i decided to restart my computer to clean up some unnecessary running files, as i usually do. But after the restart, my windows defender showed a...
  9. Tamper Protection Turning Off Randomly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tamper Protection Turning Off Randomly: Hi, Every now and then when I turn my laptop on, for some reason my laptops Tamper Protection is turned off. My Windows is updated and I don't know why my tamper protection would turn off randomly. I also randomly get a Blue Screen of death error like...
  10. Turn off Cloud-Based Protection

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off Cloud-Based Protection: Hi. I'm trying to turn off the cloud-based protection but it's grey and i cant turn it off. Someone knows how ? Thanks ? 35787