Windows 10: Req: App Suggestion to be able to watch media from cloud

Discus and support Req: App Suggestion to be able to watch media from cloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all. I've been trying to find a video player app for my tablet that will allow me to watch videos stored on various cloud storage services (that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bbeelzebub, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Req: App Suggestion to be able to watch media from cloud

Hi all. I've been trying to find a video player app for my tablet that will allow me to watch videos stored on various cloud storage services (that allow streaming). Something similar to Cloud Media Player on the Windows Store, but that will work with more than OneDrive.

I'm trying to avoid having to go each cloud service and login to stream my content. Perhaps a good old cloud manager/explorer would work as well with the right video player.

On Android it was pretty simple to do, but I'm coming up blank on Windows 10. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right direction.

Any suggestions?

:)

bbeelzebub, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

downloading error

In which app are we? Which file format? Are you able to watch the media at all?

Abi99 (2), Dec 30, 2015
  3. phonehacker, Dec 30, 2015
Thema:

Req: App Suggestion to be able to watch media from cloud

1. Req: App Suggestion to be able to watch media from cloud - Similar Threads - Req App Suggestion

2. how to change recovery media from local reinstall to cloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change recovery media from local reinstall to cloud?: When I wanted to reset my PC I picked local reinstall and now it asks for a recovery media. How can I change it to cloud download as this window doesn't appear anymore? Thanks...
  3. how to change recovery media from local reinstall to cloud?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change recovery media from local reinstall to cloud?: When I wanted to reset my PC I picked local reinstall and now it asks for a recovery media. How can I change it to cloud download as this window doesn't appear anymore? Thanks...
  4. [REQ] Where is the laptop CPU?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [REQ] Where is the laptop CPU?: Hello,I'm in need of some assistance of finding where the laptop CPU is on my Fujitsu laptop. Thanks for helping! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/req-where-is-the-laptop-cpu/b5e84a06-e21f-49f1-ac5b-ac6fb4732e6e
  5. App Suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Suggestions: Hi Below is a screenshot of the current apps I have installed. I was wondering if anyone can suggest some that can help make my computer better or more convenient. Maybe I'm missing a critical one? [img] 168912
  6. not able to install app from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not able to install app from store: Hi , I'm getting this error while trying to install app from Microsoft Store. Please help. [ATTACH] * Moved from health & band * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  7. Suggested Apps In Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Suggested Apps In Registry: Hello,While making some repairs in the registry, I found in:"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ContentDeliveryManager\SuggestedApps"a whole list of Apps (not installed yet), as on attached screenshot. In the keyword they are all "1", as I understand all are...
  8. App Suggestion: Calibre

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App Suggestion: Calibre: The absolute best ebook manager is absent from the app store. This is tragic especially considering it is an open source program. How can one of the top tech giants not include the very best (not to mention FREE) programs to its users?* Please address this flagrant offense....
  9. App is not syncing to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7bcfe046-63d2-46a5-888f-9b793165abc6
  10. suggested apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    suggested apps: how do I turn off suggested apps from instalng and showing up on my start automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/suggested-apps/352f9108-e745-468b-b07d-b3c31b486507