Windows 10: request a way to remove PIN of windows 10

Discus and support request a way to remove PIN of windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to remove any password and PIN when I want to enter my PC, but when I remove the PIN from my windows and restart. Windows 10 asks me to enter my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SARMAD AL-HAFIDH, Dec 2, 2022.

1. request a way to remove PIN of windows 10

I need to remove any password and PIN when I want to enter my PC, but when I remove the PIN from my windows and restart. Windows 10 asks me to enter my password to Hotmail; when I do that, windows 10 asks me to create a PIN again. This process works infinitely. Please help me

:)

SARMAD AL-HAFIDH, Dec 2, 2022

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 2, 2022
  3. RuskinF Win User
    How to disable password and pin request?

Follow the below steps to remove PIN from your Windows login account.

1. Open the Settings, and click/tap on the Accounts icon.
    2. Select Sign-in options, and click/tap on I forgot my PIN.
    3. Click/tap on Continue.
    4. Leave the PIN fields empty, and click/tap on Cancel.
    5. Your PIN will now be removed.

RuskinF, Dec 2, 2022
  4. JayPhi Win User

request a way to remove PIN of windows 10

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

request a way to remove PIN of windows 10

1. request a way to remove PIN of windows 10 - Similar Threads - request remove PIN

2. Windows 11 pin request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pin request: I'm having issues signing on to my laptop due to a pin request. I have only used passwords. I'm not even given an option to change sign-on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pin-request/c79030fa-fcb6-4a8f-b1ac-2e5e51014ef3
  3. Windows 11 pin request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 pin request: I'm having issues signing on to my laptop due to a pin request. I have only used passwords. I'm not even given an option to change sign-on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pin-request/c79030fa-fcb6-4a8f-b1ac-2e5e51014ef3
  4. request a way to remove PIN of windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    request a way to remove PIN of windows 10: I need to remove any password and PIN when I want to enter my PC, but when I remove the PIN from my windows and restart. Windows 10 asks me to enter my password to Hotmail; when I do that, windows 10 asks me to create a PIN again. This process works infinitely. Please help me...
  5. request a way to remove PIN of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    request a way to remove PIN of windows 10: I need to remove any password and PIN when I want to enter my PC, but when I remove the PIN from my windows and restart. Windows 10 asks me to enter my password to Hotmail; when I do that, windows 10 asks me to create a PIN again. This process works infinitely. Please help me...
  6. Requesting PIN after update to Windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Requesting PIN after update to Windows 10: Hello, I apologize in advance. I cannot get to my desktop to get the version number. After a recent update, my HP All in one is asking me for a PIN instead of the password I usually use. I never set up a PIN. After entering the PIN too many times it is asking me to enter...
  7. Requesting PIN after update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Requesting PIN after update to Windows 10: Hello, I apologize in advance. I cannot get to my desktop to get the version number. After a recent update, my HP All in one is asking me for a PIN instead of the password I usually use. I never set up a PIN. After entering the PIN too many times it is asking me to enter...
  8. Is there a way to remove the pin to log in?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is there a way to remove the pin to log in?: My son is disabled and doesn't understand how to use a pin. How can I remove it from his computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-remove-the-pin-to-log-in/a271f169-edb8-48e5-a8d4-a856f5b6de84
  9. Windows 10 PIN request

Windows 10 PIN request: After the latest update, after I boot up and before I log on, Windows asks me to create a PIN. Is this request legitimate? Can I turn this off? This is a PC without touchscreen or camera for facial recognition....
  10. Windows 10 PIN removal

Windows 10 PIN removal: Like many of the other unanswered questions around here... I asking anew in the hopes of a renewed effort to fix this. I have 200+ domain joined devices on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit that are currently using a PIN. I did not expect so many people to have issues with also...