Windows 10: (Request) compiling libfdk_aac into ffmpeg.exe file for windows 10 - 32 Bit machine

Discus and support (Request) compiling libfdk_aac into ffmpeg.exe file for windows 10 - 32 Bit machine in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/faisalthe01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ja6olh/request_compiling_libfdk_aac_into_ffmpegexe_file/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/faisalthe01, Oct 13, 2020.

1. (Request) compiling libfdk_aac into ffmpeg.exe file for windows 10 - 32 Bit machine

/u/faisalthe01, Oct 13, 2020

2. Compile FFMPEG on WSL 2 Linux and link it to Windows

I compile FFMPEG from source built with CUDA support in Linux. Now I want to link the compiled FFMPEG in WSL 2 Ubuntu to Windows (build 19640 Insider) so that Windows can detect FFMPEG CUDA. Is it possible to do that?

allantanaka, Oct 13, 2020
  3. JIBCT Win User
    DOS commands in a virtual 32-bit machine under Win 10

Hello Path Patel. Thanks for such a quick response. DOS looks hopeful under Win 10. Another question: do you think my ancient 32-bit Fortran compiler will work as well? And the .exe files that my compiler produces?

JIBCT, Oct 13, 2020
  4. LMiller7 Win User

(Request) compiling libfdk_aac into ffmpeg.exe file for windows 10 - 32 Bit machine

32 or 64-bit exe-file?

Right click the file in Windows Explorer and select the compatibility tab. If compatibility settings are available for Windows 95 and later it is 32 bit. If it only goes back to Vista it is 64 bit. It can also be done by examining the file with notepad but that is slow for large files. I don't know of any other reliable methods that don't require third party tools.

See this:
    https://www.raymond.cc/blog/determin...led-32-64-bit/

LMiller7, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

(Request) compiling libfdk_aac into ffmpeg.exe file for windows 10 - 32 Bit machine

1. (Request) compiling libfdk_aac into ffmpeg.exe file for windows 10 - 32 Bit machine - Similar Threads - Request compiling libfdk_aac

2. 32 bit Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32 bit Windows 10?: Greetings. As a hobby I help a few of the older members of the community with their computers. I recently took in a computer to look at with the usual complaint that "its slow". What I did find upon investigation was that the system MAY have been upgrade to W10 from maybe W7...
  3. Can't install 32-bit Windows 10 onto 64-bit machine

Can't install 32-bit Windows 10 onto 64-bit machine: I have an Asus E410MA which came installed with 64-bit Windows 10 in S Mode. I took this out of S Mode, and am now running Windows 10 Home. Unfortunately, I have some programs which will not run on 64-bit Windows. I know that 32-bit programs are supposed to be able to run...
  4. Compile FFMPEG on WSL 2 Linux and link it to Windows

Compile FFMPEG on WSL 2 Linux and link it to Windows: I compile FFMPEG from source built with CUDA support in Linux. Now I want to link the compiled FFMPEG in WSL 2 Ubuntu to Windows so that Windows can detect FFMPEG CUDA. Is it possible to do that?...
  5. Windows 10 32-bit version running on 64-bit machine?

Windows 10 32-bit version running on 64-bit machine?: Windows 10 32-bit version running on 64-bit machine? Can I install 64-bit version and get improvement in performance. Also, Why can I not get all my memory used? only 2.89MB used of 8MB installed?...
  6. Installing Windows 10 Pro 32-bit on machine with 64-bit processor

Installing Windows 10 Pro 32-bit on machine with 64-bit processor: I have a machine with a 64-bit processor. Quite happy to reformat the machine and set up from scratch. I have 16-bit programs than I must run and therefore need to install Windows 10 Pro 32-bit. Is this possible? I can't find an answer to this question, and don't want to...
  7. Windows 10 download of 32-bit files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 download of 32-bit files: I have downloaded a Sony zipped file of 32-bit drivers for a video camera. While this has installed on the Win10 PC, trying to install it on an off-line XP system gives an error message "not a 32-bit file". Is there any way I can work round this as I would like to use the...
  8. Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit: Hello, I've just bought windows 10 32 bit and released I need the 64 bit version instead will I be able to upgrade this or will I need to buy the 64 bit version instead...
  9. 32 or 64-bit exe-file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32 or 64-bit exe-file?: There are two questions: first - how can I find out which version the application is? I mean 64 or 32-bit version. There is the simple command "file" in UNIX/Linux, does Windows have something similar? Thanks. Second - I've bought the computer with Win10 which already was...
  10. Windows 10 (32 bit)?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 (32 bit)?: I heard a rumour that there won't be a 32 bit version of Windows 10. How likely is this to be true if not decided on as yet? Because I have a 32 bit desktop PC and I want Windows 10 on it. 2845