Windows 10: request for a risk that a PC notebook was compromise

Discus and support request for a risk that a PC notebook was compromise in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear Mister, Miss,i'm french, but i'm writting in english in order to increase the probability to have a good answer logical, accurate, with a good... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ddGINGer, Aug 2, 2021.

1. ddGINGer Win User

request for a risk that a PC notebook was compromise

Dear Mister, Miss,i'm french, but i'm writting in english in order to increase the probability to have a good answer logical, accurate, with a good technical guidance for a novice like meBy advance, i apologize if i made mistakes in my sentences...context:1 in order to check the security of my PC notebook, i installed the plugin "checkMYHTTPs" in Firefox. This one alerted me about a risk that my connection might be intercepted...2 So i tried to install open source freewares, as : "Destroy Windows 10 spyings" from Github https://github.com/Wohlstand/Destroy-Windows-10-Spying/releases/tag/R

:)

ddGINGer, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Dewdrop_ Win User

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Aug 2, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 2, 2021
  4. request for a risk that a PC notebook was compromise

My account is compromised

Hi Berry, I hope this message finds you well. My name is Steven and I'm an independent advisor.

Refer to the support article and follow the steps - How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

https://support.microsoft.com/help/10494/micros...

Alternatively, fill in the recovery form (ACSR form) in order to recover your account. Please go to account.live.com/acsr and complete the form with the requested information.

____

Steven

Steve Merik, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

request for a risk that a PC notebook was compromise

1. request for a risk that a PC notebook was compromise - Similar Threads - request risk notebook

2. Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests: Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of McBaozi, because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating in Wenzhou, China. Because it said that when we went on the site with a proxy and...
  3. Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email compromised, hackers are cancelling email change requests: Hello my friend's microsoft account has been compromised by a chinese minecraft account reselling service under the name of McBaozi, because the email was under it's domain. It's opperating in Wenzhou, China. Because it said that when we went on the site with a proxy and...
  4. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  5. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.: Does anyone have any advice to help me find devices that are being used to see my online activity? I have tried the basics, but I can't get these individuals to stop using what I'm doing as an opportunity to harm me....
  6. Accounts Compromised, Network Compromised, Computer Compromised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC at Risk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PC at Risk: my stuff is at risk I had a virus and said my that my privacy is in danger [Original Title: viruse] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pc-at-risk/0f42cf89-d2d9-4c32-ba96-1d542e820f84
  8. Requesting Risk Analysis: O365 Availability Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Requesting Risk Analysis: O365 Availability Key: Microsoft's enterprise SaaS products like SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype, and Teams offer the ability to own your own encryption keys in an offering called Customer Key. Essentially you own the root keys at the top of the key hierarchy, those keys wrap keys...
  9. your pc is at risk update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your pc is at risk update: Hello! This is Ronnie and I bought a new laptop on Christmas. I have been getting the "Your Pc is at risk" pop up and that I need to update it. However, when I pressed update, I waited till it finished and then it returned to 0%. Later on I kept it for the whole night and...
  10. Risk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Risk: I just bought risk from the microsoft store on my pc and now it wont let me install it on my device. Is there anything i can change to make it install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/risk/31de6d96-8c96-4dfe-abff-b30f6ea70d14