Windows 10: Request for Event Log Details

Discus and support Request for Event Log Details in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Team, Please treat this as urgent. Can you please help point me to the log details and description for the following EventLog Messages? I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BharathKoushik, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Request for Event Log Details

Dear Team,

Please treat this as urgent. Can you please help point me to the log details and description for the following EventLog Messages? I am using Windows server 2019 OS.

1. Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Storage-Storport/Operational

Source: Microsoft-Windows-StorPort

EventID: 507

2. Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Storage-ClassPnP/Operational

Source: Microsoft-Windows-StorDiag

Event ID: 506

Thanks,

Bharath

:)

BharathKoushik, Jun 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Event details

Hi Macote,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; which all additional details you are referring to?

I like to inform you that; while adding an event in your calendar, you will have the following options/details to add.

• Event name, location, and start and end times.

• Reminder and free/busy status (how the time should appear on your calendar).

• The Calendar where the event should appear (if you have more than one account).

• The description or agenda for the event.

• Choose Private if you don't want others to see event details.
    If any of the above mentioned details are missing, then there might be an issue with the Calendar app. I suggest you to perform Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar and hit Enter.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/ar...5ce-8e1a-fc5802033d2f?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 30, 2020
  3. "Windows Event Log" service not starting

When I start the "Windows Event Log" service I get the following error:

Windows could not start the Windows Event Log service on Local Computer.

Error 15008: The specified xml text was not well-formed. See Extended Error for more details.

Any suggestion on how to make this sevice work again?

Thanks,

AndreaSchiavinato, Jun 30, 2020
  4. ozeannie Win User

Request for Event Log Details

Lack of detail 1208

If you are still annoyed about the lack of detail in the manual you are not alone. My father is elderly and needs step-by-step instructions none of which are provided in the manual for most menu items. Suggest sending an email to Nokia customer support
    and add your voice to requesting a detailed manual online.

ozeannie, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Request for Event Log Details

1. Request for Event Log Details - Similar Threads - Request Event Log

2. Persistent Blue Screen Errors with Timestamped Event Log Details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent Blue Screen Errors with Timestamped Event Log Details: I've been grappling with persistent blue screen errors on my system, and to understand the root cause, I've been closely monitoring the Event Log Viewer. What's particularly concerning is that these errors seem to be occurring consistently at specific times. Here's a...
  3. Persistent Blue Screen Errors with Timestamped Event Log Details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Persistent Blue Screen Errors with Timestamped Event Log Details: I've been grappling with persistent blue screen errors on my system, and to understand the root cause, I've been closely monitoring the Event Log Viewer. What's particularly concerning is that these errors seem to be occurring consistently at specific times. Here's a...
  4. New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer: I've discovered that starting from the 29th of November, there is a new kind of event in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Windows Defender > OperationalEvent 5007 is nothing new, that's like the most standard event you'll find in there, but the contents of some of...
  5. New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer: I've discovered that starting from the 29th of November, there is a new kind of event in Event Viewer > Applications and Services > Windows Defender > OperationalEvent 5007 is nothing new, that's like the most standard event you'll find in there, but the contents of some of...
  6. New Event Details in "Windows Defender > Operational" Log Event Viewer

7. Change log-in details

Change log-in details: Windows 10/ Live is logged into my email as JohnDoe@Defunct address in trying to change this to my current email address Windows tells me that it is already in use, yes, that's why I want to use it. The problem arises because Outlook insists on using the defunct address,...
  8. Change log-in details

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change log-in details: Windows 10/ Live is logged into my email as JohnDoe@Defunct address in trying to change this to my current email address Windows tells me that it is already in use, yes, that's why I want to use it. The problem arises because Outlook insists on using the defunct address,...
  9. Presence of always useless and misleading links in Event Viewer entry details - "Event Log...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Presence of always useless and misleading links in Event Viewer entry details - "Event Log...: It's very frustrating an annoying that the Windows 10 Event Viewer still provides a link titled "Event Log Online Help" that has, for a very long time, pointed absolutely nowhere related to "Event Log Online Help"! Is there no one at Microsoft embarrassed by such a ridiculous...
  10. Details about Event Log

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Details about Event Log: Hello all, I wish to know the descriptions of all the sub-topics inside event viewer - application and services log - Microsoft - windows : AAD - logs related to Azure Active Directory or ??? Action queue - ?? ADSI - ?? where do I get the related description for all the...