Windows 10: Request For Recovery Key

Discus and support Request For Recovery Key in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; To the person-in-charge, My colleague had changed his laptop login password and for some reason, the password was not able to login successfully and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jane Teo, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Jane Teo Win User

Request For Recovery Key

To the person-in-charge,

My colleague had changed his laptop login password and for some reason, the password was not able to login successfully and it was being locked out.

Was wondering if someone can contact me for the recovery key to start the laptop again.

My contact number is 9278 7986

Jane

:)

Jane Teo, Feb 16, 2021

2. BitLocker Recovery Key request

Have found my BitLocker Recovery Key and input. All good. Turn off Surface Pro3 and then turn on again and the request for the BitLocker Recovery Key comes up again? Why does this continue to come up?

HarrySpacie, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    I need recovery key from another computer

Hi Alwyn,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps
    that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

In addition, we’d like to request for a screenshot of the exact message where it prompts you to type a recovery key.

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Request For Recovery Key

one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Request For Recovery Key

1. Request For Recovery Key - Similar Threads - Request Recovery Key

2. URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY: I have an HP Pavilion dv7 running Win 10 Pro. This weekend during a storm the computer died and will not restart. I took it to a local shop where of course they asked for the Bitlocker recovery key. My MS Acct shows that MS cannot locate the device and the 'Manage recovery...
  3. URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY: I have an HP Pavilion dv7 running Win 10 Pro. This weekend during a storm the computer died and will not restart. I took it to a local shop where of course they asked for the Bitlocker recovery key. My MS Acct shows that MS cannot locate the device and the 'Manage recovery...
  4. URGENT HELP REQUESTED - BITLOCKER RECOVERY KEY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bitlocker recovery request bitlocker You need to enter your recovery key because your PC's...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker recovery request bitlocker You need to enter your recovery key because your PC's...: Getting prompt to enter recovery key for bitlocker after windows update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-request-bitlocker-you-need-to/8b7f0297-e1f2-47d5-a5bf-de90c31dd3ae
  6. Bitlocker recovery Key Always Requested on Startup

Bitlocker recovery Key Always Requested on Startup: I am always asked for my bitlocker recovery key when my Win 10 PC boots. I do knpw my recovery code and when I enter it, the boot continues normally. I would like to eliminate the need to enter my recovery code every time, so please tell me how to eliminate it....
  7. Installing windows fresh to get rid of BitLocker recovery key request

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing windows fresh to get rid of BitLocker recovery key request: My friend's laptop randomly activated BitLocker and the key that he has on his Microsoft account does not work for it. Would I be able to just do a fresh windows install and reformat the drive to fix this? He doesn't have any important files on there so he doesn't care about...
  8. Bitlocker recovery key requested after computer is awoken from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bitlocker recovery key requested after computer is awoken from sleep: There have been numerous occasions when I've tried to wake my Surface Book from sleep, only to have to enter a Bitlocker recovery key. It seems that this happens most often after closing the clamshell to put it to sleep, although I haven't done a careful analysis. Most of the...
  9. validation key request

validation key request: bitlocker key validation help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/validation-key-request/31096794-bcc2-494c-825b-746d7369bc0c
  10. Requesting a Key

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Requesting a Key: Trying to install windows 10 TR 10041 on a Ubuntu Host using Virtual box 4.3 When it finally starts the install and you select install it comes up wanting a Key? the key provided during the download of 10041 does not work. is there any way around this? I have tried to...