Windows 10: Request has been blocked in a website

Discus and support Request has been blocked in a website in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting this error every I hit next button on job application. How to fix this ? I am using chrome and safari [Original Title: Block]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BarnokhonTashpulatova, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Request has been blocked in a website

I am getting this error every I hit next button on job application. How to fix this ? I am using chrome and safari [Original Title: Block]

:)

BarnokhonTashpulatova, Jun 17, 2021
  2. copiman Win User

How to Block Websites

I have googled a bit and found software that can be used to block websites on a computer. I also found another way by using Windows which I would prefer. My problem is I must be doing something wrong. Here is the site that has the steps.
    How to block websites | PCWorld

Here is what happens when I perform step 6. I am the administrator by the way.

Request has been blocked in a website [​IMG]

Any ideas on how to make this work?

copiman, Jun 17, 2021
  3. copiman Win User
    How to Block Websites

Sorry everyone but I have done everything suggested and it still does not block the website.

copiman, Jun 17, 2021
  4. copiman Win User

Request has been blocked in a website

How to Block Websites

I have the document in the etc folder

Request has been blocked in a website [​IMG]

It is still a text file. And it does not block the website. I cannot do what you suggested by saving to docs and changing name. But at least its in the folder. Now how to make it work.

copiman, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Request has been blocked in a website

1. Request has been blocked in a website - Similar Threads - Request has been

2. One Drive Website saying Request is Blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Website saying Request is Blocked: I try to login to one drive and enter the website address, and I receive the below message saying: Your Request is Blocked. With error code: Ref A: 89CC0B394E8A42C5AD365E634D27132B Ref B: SYD03EDGE0920 Ref C: 2024-03-03T01:35:43ZWhat is going on? It opens fine in Microsoft...
  3. One Drive Website saying Request is Blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Website saying Request is Blocked: I try to login to one drive and enter the website address, and I receive the below message saying: Your Request is Blocked. With error code: Ref A: 89CC0B394E8A42C5AD365E634D27132B Ref B: SYD03EDGE0920 Ref C: 2024-03-03T01:35:43ZWhat is going on? It opens fine in Microsoft...
  4. One Drive Website saying Request is Blocked

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Your request has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your request has been blocked: So, I hit this error about my request being blocked when I attempted to go browse surface.com for a new Surface Laptop 4.After reading through the forums on this and ruling out number 1 I'm not using any kind of proxy here, I'm now concerned about number 2 an automated...
  6. Your request has been blocked

Your request has been blocked: So, I hit this error about my request being blocked when I attempted to go browse surface.com for a new Surface Laptop 4.After reading through the forums on this and ruling out number 1 I'm not using any kind of proxy here, I'm now concerned about number 2 an automated...
  7. Your request has been blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your request has been blocked this may be due to several reasons: Hello, I just installed Ubuntu alongside my windows 10 as dual boot on my desktop but since the. Every time i try to access Microsoft.com i get this message. Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons. 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send...
  9. Your request has been blocked....

Your request has been blocked....: I got this message: Your request has been blocked. This may be due to several reasons. 1. You are using a proxy that is known to send automated requests to Microsoft. Check with your network administrator if there is any proxy and what User-Agent they are sending in the...
  10. This App Has Been Blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This App Has Been Blocked: I just installed windows 10 on an older laptop upgrade from 7. I am trying to install - install root 5.5 on my computer the install wizard opens but partially through the install I get a red window with the message "this app has been blocked for your protection an...