Windows 10: request not processed

Discus and support request not processed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithy333, Aug 22, 2016.

1. keithy333 Win User

request not processed

*cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be processed " i can get onto other sites to play but not my scrabble site , any help please

:)

keithy333, Aug 22, 2016
  2. lytlelb Win User

windows computer not processing requests

Went on vacation for a week, not the computer will not respond.

Upon startup, system takes 10 minutes to load up. Immediately get a OneDrive Script Error. When I select No to continuing to run the script, takes a good 3-5 minutes before next request can be processed. I have launched task manager - nothing is running,
    does not have anything taxing the system (CPU - <1%, Memory - <6%, Network and Wifi are fine). Task Manager becomes non-responsive and cannot be closed. Norton does not show any virus. Three updates ran and 1 failed while I was gone. One on Adobe, one that
    failed (5x) for my HP printer, One Windows Suspicious Activity and One Windows security update.

Have tried restarting 4x - same result every time.

Tried to restore Windows, but the operating system does not respond when I select the restart option under Recovery Options.

Any Suggestions?

Computer is a recent model Lenovo.

lytlelb, Aug 22, 2016
  3. B2X not able to process requests

B2X sucks. Wasted two hours with them today and I do not feel I will get my Lumia 950 XL repaired. Will have to go to the store and try that way. I think it's **** that MS is doing this to their customers. Will be my last Windows Phone unless they start
    backing up their own products.

Endlessly Illuminated, Aug 22, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

request not processed

That would be a Facebook problem, not a Windows problem.

bro67, Aug 22, 2016
  5. keithy333 Win User
    I thought it might be , but i been through all facebook pages and i not see any where where i can email to

keithy333, Aug 22, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    There is an app page for the Scrabble game on Facebook. Same company that created the same game for all OS platforms.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

request not processed

1. request not processed - Similar Threads - request processed

2. ERROR PROCESSING REQUEST when trying to nav. a trusted prev. used website. Can't go past...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ERROR PROCESSING REQUEST when trying to nav. a trusted prev. used website. Can't go past...: app.customcat.com/app/221563/main/dashboard ------ the site is for creating products.... Im trying to navigate around to different functions the site does..... The URL I pasted and others...thats one of them wouldn't load. Instead I recieved Error Message saying Error...
  3. ERROR PROCESSING REQUEST when trying to nav. a trusted prev. used website. Can't go past...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ERROR PROCESSING REQUEST when trying to nav. a trusted prev. used website. Can't go past...: app.customcat.com/app/221563/main/dashboard ------ the site is for creating products.... Im trying to navigate around to different functions the site does..... The URL I pasted and others...thats one of them wouldn't load. Instead I recieved Error Message saying Error...
  4. CredSSP auth failing while using Invoke-Command winrm client cannot process the request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CredSSP auth failing while using Invoke-Command winrm client cannot process the request: Hi,I am trying to run the below powershell script using AWS ssm automation. This script will run as SSM Administrator and will try to enable the iscsi service by running the script as domain user account authenticated with CredSSP. Windows version:...
  5. CredSSP auth failing while using Invoke-Command winrm client cannot process the request

CredSSP auth failing while using Invoke-Command winrm client cannot process the request: Hi,I am trying to run the below powershell script using AWS ssm automation. This script will run as SSM Administrator and will try to enable the iscsi service by running the script as domain user account authenticated with CredSSP. Windows version:...
  6. Intermittent requests returns "http error 500.0 - ancm in-process handler load failure"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intermittent requests returns "http error 500.0 - ancm in-process handler load failure"....: We had a service with 2.2 with few REST endpoints. We upgraded the framework to 3.3. Deployed the same in on-prem IIS 6.0. Everything works fine with Swagger. But on calling the same endpoint with multiple threads using JMETER with 5 user calls at a time. we are getting...
  7. Intermittent requests returns "http error 500.0 - ancm in-process handler load failure"....

Intermittent requests returns "http error 500.0 - ancm in-process handler load failure"....: We had a service with 2.2 with few REST endpoints. We upgraded the framework to 3.3. Deployed the same in on-prem IIS 6.0. Everything works fine with Swagger. But on calling the same endpoint with multiple threads using JMETER with 5 user calls at a time. we are getting...
  8. Requested a factory reset on my PC, accidentally shut it off while it was in the process of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requested a factory reset on my PC, accidentally shut it off while it was in the process of...: The title should sum it up pretty well. but yeah shut it down in the middle of it resetting by accident and now it only boots to the Windows Recovery Environment no matter what i click...
  9. Requested a factory reset on my PC, accidentally shut it off while it was in the process of...

Requested a factory reset on my PC, accidentally shut it off while it was in the process of...: The title should sum it up pretty well. but yeah shut it down in the middle of it resetting by accident and now it only boots to the Windows Recovery Environment no matter what i click...
  10. Requested a factory reset on my PC, accidentally shut it off while it was in the process of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade