Windows 10: request not processed

Discus and support request not processed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithy333, Aug 22, 2016.

1. keithy333 Win User

request not processed

*cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be processed " i can get onto other sites to play but not my scrabble site , any help please

:)

keithy333, Aug 22, 2016
  2. lytlelb Win User

windows computer not processing requests

Went on vacation for a week, not the computer will not respond.

Upon startup, system takes 10 minutes to load up. Immediately get a OneDrive Script Error. When I select No to continuing to run the script, takes a good 3-5 minutes before next request can be processed. I have launched task manager - nothing is running,
    does not have anything taxing the system (CPU - <1%, Memory - <6%, Network and Wifi are fine). Task Manager becomes non-responsive and cannot be closed. Norton does not show any virus. Three updates ran and 1 failed while I was gone. One on Adobe, one that
    failed (5x) for my HP printer, One Windows Suspicious Activity and One Windows security update.

Have tried restarting 4x - same result every time.

Tried to restore Windows, but the operating system does not respond when I select the restart option under Recovery Options.

Any Suggestions?

Computer is a recent model Lenovo.

lytlelb, Aug 22, 2016
  3. B2X not able to process requests

B2X sucks. Wasted two hours with them today and I do not feel I will get my Lumia 950 XL repaired. Will have to go to the store and try that way. I think it's **** that MS is doing this to their customers. Will be my last Windows Phone unless they start
    backing up their own products.

Endlessly Illuminated, Aug 22, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

request not processed

That would be a Facebook problem, not a Windows problem.

bro67, Aug 22, 2016
  5. keithy333 Win User
    I thought it might be , but i been through all facebook pages and i not see any where where i can email to

keithy333, Aug 22, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    There is an app page for the Scrabble game on Facebook. Same company that created the same game for all OS platforms.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

request not processed

1. request not processed - Similar Threads - request processed

2. Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is...: I have a laptop with current version of Windows 10 1903. Things keep freezing or just stopping. When I run the update troubleshooter, it finds nothing. When I run the windows apps troubleshooter I get this message: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has...
  3. Blue tooth request pin code for connecting mouse, ho to resolve this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue tooth request pin code for connecting mouse, ho to resolve this problem: I can not connect my blue tooth mouse without pin code, mouse has no code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-request-pin-code-for-connecting-mouse/1452197d-7980-470e-9f20-aa73ca12be41
  4. What does Device Installation Request mean in Windows 10 Device Manager Bluetooth...

What does Device Installation Request mean in Windows 10 Device Manager Bluetooth...: In Windows 10, I went into Device Manager Bluetooth and opened Events "tab" and it show "5-3-2019 Device Install Requested. ...I bought my laptop long before 5-3-2019, with Bluetooth in the laptop ...AND did Not request any Device Installation on 5-3-2019....
  5. REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP: HELLO, I am Vaibhav Banka owner at GAME CHAKR [gaming ka mahayudh] based out of NEW DELHI, INDIA. We are a new and upcoming start up with a current user base of more than 100,000 members over different social media platform such as DISCORD, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE and...
  6. [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

[Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media: Hi, Right now the "Mouse and Keyboard Center" not give an option to control the media/volume via special buttons on my Microsoft mice. other products like Logitech have this option. I would be glad if you will add this feature to MS M&K Centre....
  7. Misdirected request issue

in Browsers and Email
    Misdirected request issue: Hello everyone, I started facing with this issue 2 days ago. Where while working from home suddenly when visiting the website I kept getting this issue called "Misdirected Request". Whenever I try to refresh the site looks like the issue will go away, but later if I keep...
  8. Misdirected request issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Misdirected request issue: Hello everyone, I started facing with this issue 2 days ago. Where while working from home suddenly when visiting the website I kept getting this issue called "Misdirected Request". Whenever I try to refresh the site looks like the issue will go away, but later if I keep...
  9. Export request details in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (Network Tab)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export request details in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (Network Tab): How do I export web page request content in csv format from Windows 10 F12 Developer tools (network Tab). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-request-details-in-csv-format-from-windows/3c2ae92e-737f-4a72-bcb5-bbd8dc8933c1
  10. Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band...: Did Microsoft send a payment central request to process a refund for Microsoft Band purchase? Is this a legitimate? Please look at email and authenticate: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...