Windows 10: request not processed

Discus and support request not processed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; *cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keithy333, Aug 22, 2016.

1. keithy333 Win User

request not processed

*cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be processed " i can get onto other sites to play but not my scrabble site , any help please

:)

keithy333, Aug 22, 2016
  2. lytlelb Win User

windows computer not processing requests

Went on vacation for a week, not the computer will not respond.

Upon startup, system takes 10 minutes to load up. Immediately get a OneDrive Script Error. When I select No to continuing to run the script, takes a good 3-5 minutes before next request can be processed. I have launched task manager - nothing is running,
    does not have anything taxing the system (CPU - <1%, Memory - <6%, Network and Wifi are fine). Task Manager becomes non-responsive and cannot be closed. Norton does not show any virus. Three updates ran and 1 failed while I was gone. One on Adobe, one that
    failed (5x) for my HP printer, One Windows Suspicious Activity and One Windows security update.

Have tried restarting 4x - same result every time.

Tried to restore Windows, but the operating system does not respond when I select the restart option under Recovery Options.

Any Suggestions?

Computer is a recent model Lenovo.

lytlelb, Aug 22, 2016
  3. B2X not able to process requests

B2X sucks. Wasted two hours with them today and I do not feel I will get my Lumia 950 XL repaired. Will have to go to the store and try that way. I think it's **** that MS is doing this to their customers. Will be my last Windows Phone unless they start
    backing up their own products.

Endlessly Illuminated, Aug 22, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

request not processed

That would be a Facebook problem, not a Windows problem.

bro67, Aug 22, 2016
  5. keithy333 Win User
    I thought it might be , but i been through all facebook pages and i not see any where where i can email to

keithy333, Aug 22, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    There is an app page for the Scrabble game on Facebook. Same company that created the same game for all OS platforms.

bro67, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

request not processed

1. request not processed - Similar Threads - request processed

2. Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...: GPU Driver problem causes the system to freeze and become unresponsive, in some cases it crashes. I am sure there are some people who have come across such an issue. Some lucky people access the "Safe Mode" Disable the corresponding drive and be on their way.But some unlucky...
  3. Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...: GPU Driver problem causes the system to freeze and become unresponsive, in some cases it crashes. I am sure there are some people who have come across such an issue. Some lucky people access the "Safe Mode" Disable the corresponding drive and be n their way.But some unlucky...
  4. Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...: GPU Driver problem causes the system to freeze and become unresponsive, in some cases it crashes. I am sure there are some people who have come across such an issue. Some lucky people access the "Safe Mode" Disable the corresponding drive and be n their way.But some unlucky...
  5. There was a problem processing your request Steam error

in Windows 10 News
    There was a problem processing your request Steam error: [ATTACH]A lot of users when trying to communicate with the Steam server, maybe while uploading an ArtWork, are seeing the following error message- Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem processing your request. This error message is...
  6. Request for W9 form when Process an Order

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Request for W9 form when Process an Order: I need a copy of a signed W9 for 2021 to process an order. Thanks[Original Title: W9] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-for-w9-form-when-process-an-order/f8d5ab1f-a6c3-4131-912e-f0bafca82acc
  7. Request for W9 form when Process an Order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request for W9 form when Process an Order: I need a copy of a signed W9 for 2021 to process an order. Thanks[Original Title: W9] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-for-w9-form-when-process-an-order/f8d5ab1f-a6c3-4131-912e-f0bafca82acc
  8. Request for W9 form when Process an Order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. An error occurred while processing your request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    An error occurred while processing your request: After recently updating a piece of my computer hardware, I am now experiencing an error where my product key is no longer recognized. I go through the following steps that all the support pages link to. What puts my problem solving to a halt is when I click the...
  10. Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix iTunes Error Code 5105, Your request cannot be processed in in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]In this post, we are going to discuss methods to fix iTunes error 5105 in Windows 10. iTunes is a popular application to manage your media collections and sync content from your PC with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. It is a great application, but sometimes it runs into...