Windows 10: Request time out in loading screens of games

Discus and support Request time out in loading screens of games in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Having a problem with my pc where every time I go into any kind of loading screen on a game I disconnect. I've done some minor troubleshooting but I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SamRondeau1, Feb 3, 2021.

1. Request time out in loading screens of games

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Having a problem with my pc where every time I go into any kind of loading screen on a game I disconnect.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I've done some minor troubleshooting but I'm quite puzzled at what to do now. I'll explain.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I checked for packet loss by running cmd and going onto GTA and purposefully triggering a loading screen. I let the loading screen go by for a few seconds and alt-tab out to see what cmd is reading. Low and behold, I lost a packet. In fact every cmd says request timed out . I repeated this three 3 times and got the same result. Overall packet loss was 3%.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Just before posting I tried it again and let the loading screen remain for a while before tabbing out, and the longer I stay in the loading screen, the longer the request times out for.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]It's not just GTA that this happens in; I get it in the other two games I've been playing recently: Forza Horizon 4 and Sea of Thieves. Both of which are on Xbox Game Pass so the problem isn't with Steam.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Now, I've got some new PC parts recently, and a new WiFi mesh system. I got a 5600x and a 3070 recently, a new 750w psu and new ram, the whole shebang, including a new PCIe wifi card from Ubit. I also got the M4 mesh system from TP link. I installed drivers from the correct place Intel and the I put my old router into modem mode.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]I've reinstalled the adapter drivers and flushed dns too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba26, 26, 27, 1]Really stumped, any help really would be much appreciated.[/COLOR]

:)

SamRondeau1, Feb 3, 2021
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Microsoft Family additional Screen Time requests not being sent

Support Engineers:

Please read my issue and the steps I have already taken very carefully -

My Issue:

• I have screen time management setup for my children.
    • When they surpass their allocated time, they are presented with the option to request additional time (as expected).
    • PREVIOUSLY, I would receive an email asking for my approval to grant them additional time. I would approve and they would be able to use their accounts (as expected).
    • CURRENTLY, I no longer receive the email once they click on the request for more time. They are unable to log into their accounts which is impacting their ability to complete homework assignments.

Steps I have already tried that did not work:

• Rebooted
    • Tried to submit the request from multiple PCs
    • Deleted all files under the C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls folder
    • Tried running the Family Safety Time Limits tool (doesn't work on Windows 10)
    • Applied all known Windows Updates

PLEASE HELP!

Thank you for your time

John Timotheou, Feb 3, 2021
  4. Request time out in loading screens of games

Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

Request time out in loading screens of games

1. Request time out in loading screens of games - Similar Threads - Request loading screens

2. Request time out error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request time out error.: Every time I check websites it gives me the error saying request time out. I don't have any errors using different device. I remember that I did a system restore with my computer and I already have it worked now. I tried resetting router or even plugging and unplugging the...
  3. Request time out error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Request time out error.: Every time I check websites it gives me the error saying request time out. I don't have any errors using different device. I remember that I did a system restore with my computer and I already have it worked now. I tried resetting router or even plugging and unplugging the...
  4. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request timed out: Each website I visited I got this error message but when I browse using different device it works fine without problem. I remember I made a system restore on the device but couple of days ago I was able to use the computer properly. I have LAN connection. I tried to...
  5. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request timed out: Each website I visited I got this error message but when I browse using different device it works fine without problem. I remember I made a system restore on the device but couple of days ago I was able to use the computer properly. I have LAN connection. I tried to...
  6. Request timed out

7. Intermittent Request Timed Out

Intermittent Request Timed Out: Hi,I am encountering this reply when I ping my host of the remote desktop that I use for work but when I ping google.com, I am not receiving Request Timed Out reply. May you please explain what are the possible cause and how to fix this. Hope you can help me resolve my...
  8. Frequent "Request timed out"

Frequent "Request timed out": I have been gettting this problem for the past 4 days. Getting frequent "Request timed out" when pinging Google. Anyone know how to fix this? This causes me to lag in some games due to ping spiking. [ATTACH]...
  9. Request Timed Out on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Timed Out on games: I keep getting the "Request Timed Out" message when I try to play any online/multiplayer games I downloaded from the Microsoft Store (e.g. Dead Rivals - Zombie MMO). I can access the internet just fine, it's only the games that give me problems. I've tried all the Command...
  10. Request timed out

Request timed out: Hi, please help when i'm using any wifi, it's not stable at all and when i ping with CMD ( ping riot.de -t ) i get requested timed out each 4 secs continiously (riot.de is a League of legends game server, it works perfectly almost at anytime) same issue with google.com or...