Windows 10: Request Timed Out every 11 seconds

Discus and support Request Timed Out every 11 seconds in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This started recently. Nothing new in the computer or environment. I have been connected to the same wifi AP for over a year. I have installed nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JonDesmarais, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Request Timed Out every 11 seconds

This started recently. Nothing new in the computer or environment. I have been connected to the same wifi AP for over a year. I have installed nothing new. But what ever I do I cannot solve the problem.

Request Timed Out every 11 seconds eb45ae58-bc57-43e1-9e3d-0edec295c7e9?upload=true.jpg

I've scoured the web for solutions, and various posts on this forum are just locked, clearly MS support is not able to resolve it. Here's what I've tried so far.

Disabled Onedrive

Disabled GoogleDrive

Disabled wlan service - that broke more.

Upgraded drivers.

Downgraded drivers.

Removed card and removed drivers.

Replaced Wifi Card with new card different make. Same issue.

Bought a new AP and tried that, same issue.

Took the WIFI card are tried in in a different PC. That pC inherited the problem. It was fine before.

Reinstalled Windows from scratch.

Tried any number of bs fixes randoms on the web suggest. No change.

The problem is only on Wifi PCI interfaces.

LAN interface is fine, WIFI USB Interface is fine.

I tried the thin boot, no services to troubleshoot. Immediately after I reinstalled it was back. So I'm somehow thinking it's related to the PCI bus.

I have a laptop sitting on the desk within a meter of this PC, and it is fine.

Any useful support would be welcome.

:)

JonDesmarais, Apr 10, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Apr 10, 2021
  4. wolf Win User

Request Timed Out every 11 seconds

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Request Timed Out every 11 seconds

1. Request Timed Out every 11 seconds - Similar Threads - Request Timed every

2. Request time out error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request time out error.: Every time I check websites it gives me the error saying request time out. I don't have any errors using different device. I remember that I did a system restore with my computer and I already have it worked now. I tried resetting router or even plugging and unplugging the...
  3. Request time out error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request time out error.: Every time I check websites it gives me the error saying request time out. I don't have any errors using different device. I remember that I did a system restore with my computer and I already have it worked now. I tried resetting router or even plugging and unplugging the...
  4. Request time out error.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request timed out: Each website I visited I got this error message but when I browse using different device it works fine without problem. I remember I made a system restore on the device but couple of days ago I was able to use the computer properly. I have LAN connection. I tried to...
  6. Request timed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Request timed out: Each website I visited I got this error message but when I browse using different device it works fine without problem. I remember I made a system restore on the device but couple of days ago I was able to use the computer properly. I have LAN connection. I tried to...
  7. Request timed out

8. Intermittent Request Timed Out

Intermittent Request Timed Out: Hi,I am encountering this reply when I ping my host of the remote desktop that I use for work but when I ping google.com, I am not receiving Request Timed Out reply. May you please explain what are the possible cause and how to fix this. Hope you can help me resolve my...
  9. Frequent "Request timed out"

Frequent "Request timed out": I have been gettting this problem for the past 4 days. Getting frequent "Request timed out" when pinging Google. Anyone know how to fix this? This causes me to lag in some games due to ping spiking. [ATTACH]...
  10. Request timed out

Request timed out: Hi, please help when i'm using any wifi, it's not stable at all and when i ping with CMD ( ping riot.de -t ) i get requested timed out each 4 secs continiously (riot.de is a League of legends game server, it works perfectly almost at anytime) same issue with google.com or...