Windows 10: Request timed out

Discus and support Request timed out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, please help when i'm using any wifi, it's not stable at all and when i ping with CMD ( ping riot.de -t ) i get requested timed out each 4 secs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarkPsiNight, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Request timed out

Hi, please help

when i'm using any wifi, it's not stable at all

and when i ping with CMD ( ping riot.de -t ) i get requested timed out each 4 secs continiously

(riot.de is a League of legends game server, it works perfectly almost at anytime)

same issue with google.com or any other IP

and when i ping with ethernet cable, it works fine ( 0% loss )

:)

DarkPsiNight, Feb 13, 2019
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 13, 2019
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. titan5800 Win User

Request timed out

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Request timed out

1. Request timed out - Similar Threads - Request timed

2. Family Safety : Child unable to request more time : Account locked in a loop. Cannot login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Family Safety : Child unable to request more time : Account locked in a loop. Cannot login.: I have HP Pavalion 15" laptop bought brand new 9 months ago for my child. We used family safety app in the iphone to be able to regulate our child's screen time for this laptop. This laptop has only 1 account and that is for my child. It all worked fine for 8 months. One fine...
  3. I am a long-time Visual Studio user but have never asked a question or requested support....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am a long-time Visual Studio user but have never asked a question or requested support....: I am actually new to the community even though I am a long time Visual Studio user. I am trying to figure out how to read data w/ the https protocol. I just need to know a place to start in finding this out. I have generally been fairly successful just looking for other...
  4. Microsoft Family More Screen Time Requests Showing Wrong TIme

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family More Screen Time Requests Showing Wrong TIme: When receiving the more screen time requests emails, I noticed that the emails were showing a time/date AFTER the time/date of the email. For example the email body would read "[child] asked on July 12 at 5:00 AM.", but the email was received the evening of July 11th local...
  5. Cannot request more screen time due to ‘not being connected to wifi’

Cannot request more screen time due to ‘not being connected to wifi’: I’ve recently moved house and my machine has just been set up, since its a different time zone the screen time limit doesnt allow access to the pc, ive connected it to the wifi and tried to request more screen time, however it says it cannot send the request due to lack of...
  6. Request Timed Out every 11 seconds

Request Timed Out every 11 seconds: This started recently. Nothing new in the computer or environment. I have been connected to the same wifi AP for over a year. I have installed nothing new. But what ever I do I cannot solve the problem. [ATTACH] I've scoured the web for solutions, and various posts on...
  7. Feature Request - Time based control of websites

Feature Request - Time based control of websites: I know that I can limit access via screen time as well as individual domain control, but my preference would be to have daily limits on websites themselves. For example, 1 hour daily of YouTube. I saw references to third party apps like Freedom or browser plugins like...
  8. Request time out in loading screens of games

Request time out in loading screens of games: Having a problem with my pc where every time I go into any kind of loading screen on a game I disconnect. I've done some minor troubleshooting but I'm quite puzzled at what to do now. I'll explain. I checked for packet loss by running cmd and going onto GTA and purposefully...
  9. Frequent "Request timed out"

Frequent "Request timed out": I have been gettting this problem for the past 4 days. Getting frequent "Request timed out" when pinging Google. Anyone know how to fix this? This causes me to lag in some games due to ping spiking. [ATTACH]...
  10. Ping/Lag Spikes in Game. "Request timed out" in CP

Ping/Lag Spikes in Game. "Request timed out" in CP: Hi, I've been getting a lot of ping spikes in my games and also a lot of lag. I've tried using Command Prompt to ping Google to test and I get "Request time out" which is when my ping spikes. I have tried resetting the network and running ipconfig's and a lot of other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 apps dcom request timed out