Windows 10: Request to add support to SFTP sites as network drives in Windows 10

Discus and support Request to add support to SFTP sites as network drives in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; It would be helpful if Microsoft added the ability to support SFTP folders as network drives the same way it supports mounting FTP connections as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Another-Sys-Admin, May 29, 2019.

1. Request to add support to SFTP sites as network drives in Windows 10

It would be helpful if Microsoft added the ability to support SFTP folders as network drives the same way it supports mounting FTP connections as network drives. All I would need to do is set a public key to make the connection work which should be relatively easy to add (and more secure than FTP!)

:)

Another-Sys-Admin, May 29, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 29, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 29, 2019
  4. Request to add support to SFTP sites as network drives in Windows 10

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Request to add support to SFTP sites as network drives in Windows 10

1. Request to add support to SFTP sites as network drives in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Request add support

2. sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.: I have an openssh server set up on my windows machine. I set up this for the sftp purpose.the trouble is, I cannot access two drives at the same time.At first the sftp would be at the c-drive. but the primary contents that i wanted to access was in E:, and It seemed...
  3. Request to add XEON CPU support back to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request to add XEON CPU support back to Windows 11: Hey guys,I kindly request that you add the 44 XEON CPUS back to windows 11 support. These CPUS were marketed as Workstation CPUs. Removing the Xeons was a bad decision. Everyone makes mistakes. It's not too late. Intel Xeon E-2104GIntel Xeon E-2124Intel Xeon E-2124GIntel Xeon...
  4. Request to add XEON CPU support back to Windows 11

Request to add XEON CPU support back to Windows 11: Hey guys,I kindly request that you add the 44 XEON CPUS back to windows 11 support. These CPUS were marketed as Workstation CPUs. Removing the Xeons was a bad decision. Everyone makes mistakes. It's not too late. Intel Xeon E-2104GIntel Xeon E-2124Intel Xeon E-2124GIntel Xeon...
  5. SFTP server

SFTP server: Greetings and respect. I want to connect to the sftp server using Windows Explorer. I did this after installing winfs and sshfs. But I want to know if you know another way. Thank you......
  6. sftp client

sftp client: Hello --- it seems that the ftp client is part of windows, but I can't find a sftp clent, but it seems that sftp is a "command" in powershell, so is sftp in powershell a cmdlet?...
  7. SFTP protocol support in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SFTP protocol support in Explorer: Hello, Are there any plans to add SFTP support to Explorer in Windows 10? There is already a command-line sftp tool available, but third-party apps like WinSCP or sshfs-win are still required to be able to access SFTP servers via GUI. Thanks!...
  8. native SFTP support from file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    native SFTP support from file explorer: Hello, Is there native SFTP support in Windows 10 file explorer without using a third party app? Would be very handy to be able to go to the file explorer and type sftp://192.168.0.17 etc and be able view files etc without WINSCP or similar. If its not there can't seen to...
  9. The request is not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The request is not supported: Recently I started experiencing an issue when I try to install setup files. I receive a message "the request is not supported". I have to install in "safe mode". Could this be the result of a recent "windows update"....
  10. request not supported

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    request not supported: i downloaded a file and i tried to run but a message comes up saying request not supported. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/request-not-supported/d0691f3d-68da-462a-8417-3f9a2fe45640

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 add sftp site