Windows 10: Request to remove cyber fraudsters spoofers

Discus and support Request to remove cyber fraudsters spoofers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to remove a cyber party that will no longer safeguard my account and will no longer obtain information on emails or on my line. [IMG] * Moved... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Baijin Numveragi, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Request to remove cyber fraudsters spoofers

I want to remove a cyber party that will no longer safeguard my account and will no longer obtain information on emails or on my line.
    Request to remove cyber fraudsters spoofers [​IMG]

* Moved from Garage

:)

Baijin Numveragi, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 13, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 13, 2021
  4. wolf Win User

Request to remove cyber fraudsters spoofers

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Request to remove cyber fraudsters spoofers

1. Request to remove cyber fraudsters spoofers - Similar Threads - Request remove cyber

2. malware and cyber crime

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware and cyber crime: so basically i had made a cyber crime complaint about how some hackers were spreading rumours that i had molested a women. They were also changing game files and fire rate of my PC due to which i was getting killed easily by enemies in fps games like valorant . I have...
  3. cyber stalker

cyber stalker: D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They have cuased us much hardship found this in a mozilla folder. I do not know what this info below means. I do not know how to...
  4. Spoofer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Spoofer: Hi, will a factory reset revert what a spoofer did? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spoofer/c4a0b941-ad64-4abd-9c0f-f8f8bebf3c40
  5. cyber attacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cyber attacks: i ran in to a problem while doing an up date to win10. the install crashed duing update and the DSN number no longer would connect to microsoft this was a big issue. affter doing some nerd stuff i corrected the DSN and caught 4 realy nasty back door trojans used for control...
  6. Spoofer destroyed PC

Spoofer destroyed PC: Hey, So i was used this spoofer for hwid. and it started deleting a bunch of files. Once it was done my lan cable did not work. so i used wifi. and it got rid of my activation for windows. So i tried to factory reset. but it failed. And i made a restore point. But it deleted...
  7. CYBER ATTACK

CYBER ATTACK: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cyber-attack/40a0a6e2-6ec2-4e0e-9acd-10a73a352757
  8. Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows irreparably damaged after removing Cyber Link software - HELP!: Help, My Alienware started to lose connection to my mouse after new Windows 10 update. I took it to computer shop and they thought problem was with Cyber Link software for media, bundle ware software and deinstalled it, but now computer shop says my operating system is now...
  9. cyber criminal report

cyber criminal report: my name is a Anthony and I am being attact by my some cyber criminals, I maneged to ger one og their names. Amanda adell Lillie, phone number 8595519335. ones nam was candy, scoot miller. and paul brooks in and around Paintsville, martin, and surounding counties in Kentucky....
  10. Technician of Microsoft or unscrupulous fraudster ?

Technician of Microsoft or unscrupulous fraudster ?: Hello everyone, I got a phone from someone (who spoke very bad english) telling me he was a MICROSOFT technician. Wow! Is that possible that Microsoft uses a phone (USA → Europe) to contact a little private home customer ? I do not think so. This person complained that my...