Windows 10: request to reverify my password

Discus and support request to reverify my password in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'll go into Microsoft solitaire suite to play games, and I get a message that says I need to verify my password as I will have access to sensitive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pollywog1955, Aug 7, 2018.

1. request to reverify my password

I'll go into Microsoft solitaire suite to play games, and I get a message that says I need to verify my password as I will have access to sensitive data, or something to that effect. If I actually enter my password in the pop-up window, then I have to choose text or call in order to receive a security code. Why did this just start happening on a system I've been using for 3 months? PS Virtual Assistant was of NO help and twice I selected to get a call, but never heard back from anyone.

:)

Pollywog1955, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Rhen Pal Win User

Requesting password

Hi,

We suggest that you reset your password and check if the issue persists. We also suggest that you perform the steps on this
    link.

Thank you.

Rhen Pal, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Aug 7, 2018
  4. EdTittel Win User

request to reverify my password

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

request to reverify my password

1. request to reverify my password - Similar Threads - request reverify password

2. "Organization request me to change my password!!!"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Organization request me to change my password!!!": Hi,I have removed from my computer all/any school and work accounts. And still after a specific period of time I am requested by "your organization" asking me to change my password!Is there a way to check what else is triggering this behavior in my PC as I only have me...
  3. "Organization request me to change my password!!!"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Organization request me to change my password!!!": Hi,I have removed from my computer all/any school and work accounts. And still after a specific period of time I am requested by "your organization" asking me to change my password!Is there a way to check what else is triggering this behavior in my PC as I only have me...
  4. no password request on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no password request on startup: I have an up to date win10 64 system. To boot up after it go to sleep or power off it does not go to password request. It just sits there! I have to hit ctrl+alt+delete to get the password requested. Any ideas?...
  5. Password request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Password request: MS keeps asking for my password every 2-3 minutes!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-request/8e8225c2-d7df-4b39-ac1e-8b21ede43707
  6. Outlook keeps requesting my email password.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook keeps requesting my email password.: I installed Windows 10 update on 11/29/2020. Since update I have experienced problems with Outlook 2013. Outlook when starting continually asks for my outlook.pst password and email passwords. I have 4 email accounts setup and only one account continues to ask for...
  7. Windows security password request - it will not accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows security password request - it will not accept my password: How do I findout my password or set up a new one Mike https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-password-request-it-will-not/0f40a3c3-0fdc-4ac1-a179-e48e4869f388"
  8. Requesting user password change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Requesting user password change: Turned on my computer today and on the first screen it says that the user's password must be changed before signing in. It has never happened before. What password? I've even tried system restore but getting nowhere! Help, I need my computer for the weekend! Rob...
  9. Email Server requesting password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email Server requesting password: 4 days a go my email stopped working. I was prompted for password however it still did not restart email. So I ended up doing a recovery and email started to work again. Here we are today and back it not working. Please advise. Note I do not receive emails so any updates on...
  10. Password request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password request: I have a laptop which uses Windows 10. It is so irritating to be asked for a password EVERY time I open the laptop. Does anyone know how I can disable this function https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-request/4501d09e-8438-4042-9e4a-bac26c5d1c45"