Windows 10: request to sync deleted email account

Discus and support request to sync deleted email account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please stop sending me emails regarding syncing an email account that has been deleted. It is SO ANNOYING!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Farmerswife(2), Nov 1, 2018.

1. request to sync deleted email account

Please stop sending me emails regarding syncing an email account that has been deleted. It is SO ANNOYING!!!!

:)

Farmerswife(2), Nov 1, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Nov 1, 2018
  3. ImNoScrub Win User
    Email Syncing of Deleted Emails Very Flaky (Outlook)

On my Nokia 920 (OS version: 8.0.10211.204) that is linked to my single Outlook.com account, emails that I delete seem to get stuck in the inbox. The emails that get stuck no longer exist on the online version of Outlook.

Steps to reproduce:

• Check the checkbox next to the email to be deleted
    • Tap the trash can
    • The email disappears
    • Tap the sync button
    • The deleted email reappears
    The only way I can get the deleted emails to actually go away is to change the Sync Settings "Download New Content" option to something other than what I have it set on, which seems to force a more thorough sync.

ImNoScrub, Nov 1, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

request to sync deleted email account

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

request to sync deleted email account

1. request to sync deleted email account - Similar Threads - request sync deleted

2. Primary email account deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary email account deleted: I was creating a user account for my wife on my old computer after setting up my new windows 11 computer. I had created her profile using my microsoft id. I then realized she should have her own microsoft id so I made one for her and made her email address primary. When I...
  3. account hacked and email deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  4. account hacked and email deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  5. xbox deletes email account

xbox deletes email account: How can it be the case that deleting an email from a GAMING ACCOUNT all of a sudden means that your deleting the ENTIRE EMAIL ACCOUNT? Shutting you out from ALL services related to this email: bank, spotify, fb, insurance.. EVERYTHING?! And no failsafe or restore options??...
  6. deleting and reinstalling email account

deleting and reinstalling email account: i have recently bought ne wi phone and transferred my 1and1 account over successfully. in last few days it would not allow outgoing mail, incoming yes, so tried to reset outgoing mail server. wouldnt let me so delted comlplete e mail account and reinstalled but phone when...
  7. deleting email accounts in mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  8. delete an email account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    delete an email account?: How do I delete an email account? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-an-email-account/066061a4-6bb0-4912-ba12-506301b3e586"
  9. Sync email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Sync email accounts: Can I sync my Windows Live email account on my desktop, Windows 7, with the same account on my laptop, Windows 10? Right now I receive the same messages on both computers. However, unless I remember to add my own eddress to messages I send (i.e. replies), that reply only...
  10. Deleted email account

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted email account: hiya folks new here but hope i can get some help regarding a deleted email account . i have been using windows live mail to access my ntl emails, for the last few days i couldn't access them, long story short i have now deleted my account by mistake, i added another...