Windows 10: Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers

Discus and support Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to make a request of the Microsoft Windows Mail App developers. I would like to ask them if they could update the Window Mail app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B. Jeff, Aug 17, 2019.

1. B. Jeff Win User

Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers

I would like to make a request of the Microsoft Windows Mail App developers. I would like to ask them if they could update the Window Mail app settings or add a Sync protection measure. Recently, I have been getting over 200+ junk emails a day and some of it is getting through to the regular mailbox even though I have hit them with the junk mail request.

I would like to ask the developers to make an option for the mail app retrieval settings to have a filtration menu, which will allow the users to put in domain names or full email address that will delete the junk mail on syncing instead of putting it straight into the junk mail folder option. This would save the user from having to go through thousands of emails that are junk that could still be useful and require them less to empty the folder when the time requires it.

Thanks.

:)

B. Jeff, Aug 17, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 17, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 17, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers - Similar Threads - Request Microsoft Mail

2. Development of the Microsoft Family App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Development of the Microsoft Family App.: Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental control service for Microsoft Windows, part of the Windows Essentials service pack. The program allows users to set restrictions for children when browsing the Internet and provides parents to monitor their children's activities on...
  3. Development of the Microsoft Family App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Development of the Microsoft Family App.: Microsoft Family Safety is a free parental control service for Microsoft Windows, part of the Windows Essentials service pack. The program allows users to set restrictions for children when browsing the Internet and provides parents to monitor their children's activities on...
  4. Future Windows 10 Developer OS Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Future Windows 10 Developer OS Request: *There is not one directly related topic to this inquiry unfortunately so I will not repost somewhere else*I wanted to start a discussion in hope it will gain traction and get attention of microsoft developers. I work at a robotics company where I use Windows Pro, Windows...
  5. Future Windows 10 Developer OS Request

Future Windows 10 Developer OS Request: *There is not one directly related topic to this inquiry unfortunately so I will not repost somewhere else*I wanted to start a discussion in hope it will gain traction and get attention of microsoft developers. I work at a robotics company where I use Windows Pro, Windows...
  6. Future Windows 10 Developer OS Request

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Mail app

Microsoft Mail app: Hello. I'm having an issue with the Microsoft Mail app. It's worked fine for two years, but yesterday it disappeared from my taskbar unexpectedly. When I loaded it up again, it did not load my emails and then disappeared form my screen again a few moments later. I've...
  8. {Microsoft Developers Only!} Request to Republish Discontinued Apps

{Microsoft Developers Only!} Request to Republish Discontinued Apps: Hello Microsoft Support & Microsoft Store App Developers & Microsoft Publishers, I really enjoy the Microsoft Store and all its features. The Microsoft Store App has meet all of my expectations, and its back-to-back updates made the navigation of its platform more smooth,...
  9. Microsoft Mail app

Microsoft Mail app: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with this, I'm going around in circles .. Scenario; Start desktop PC, Windows 10 starts normally. Open Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app to view mail. Mail app opens, it shows mail in inbox list, but no recently synced mail. Click on other...
  10. Information for Windows 10 App Developers from Microsoft

Information for Windows 10 App Developers from Microsoft: Information Description Developer Tools Download Download any Visual Studio skus, including VS 2015 Developer for Windows 10 - What's New Get Started Design Develop Publish All the info developers may need to write apps Windows 10 courses in MVA Great site to...