Windows 10: [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar

Discus and support [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Buongiorno. Chiedo se c'è una chiave di registro o uno script batch per eliminare l'icona bordo dalla barra delle applicazioni, da inserire nel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DMD, Aug 12, 2019.

1. DMD
    DMD Win User

[Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar

Buongiorno.
    Chiedo se c'è una chiave di registro o uno script batch per eliminare l'icona bordo dalla barra delle applicazioni, da inserire nel Windows ISO.

[Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar Screenshot-002.png

Grazie

:)

2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 12, 2019
  3. remove microsoft edge icon from taskbar

The problem is after each restart Edge is back on the taskbar.

Csaba Hadhazi, Aug 12, 2019
  4. [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar

remove microsoft edge icon from taskbar

Can you try this?

• Right-click the Edge icon on the taskbar and choose "UnPin"
    • Verify that the icon is completely gone.
    • Right-click the Start button and choose "Run"
    • Type "shutdown /r" and click OK
    • Verify that edge icon is still gone

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

[Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar

1. [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar - Similar Threads - Request tweak Delete

2. Icon from website Pinned to Taskbar, but opens in Edge Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icon from website Pinned to Taskbar, but opens in Edge Icon: In internet explorer, I could pin a website to the taskbar and the window would remain on that pinned icon. So if the website had a different icon, it would keep all of the windows for that icon separate from my internet explorer icon. This was a vital tool for me for years...
  3. Icon from website Pinned to Taskbar, but opens in Edge Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon from website Pinned to Taskbar, but opens in Edge Icon: In internet explorer, I could pin a website to the taskbar and the window would remain on that pinned icon. So if the website had a different icon, it would keep all of the windows for that icon separate from my internet explorer icon. This was a vital tool for me for years...
  4. Icon from website Pinned to Taskbar, but opens in Edge Icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Hide or delete program icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide or delete program icon from taskbar: I would like to delete or hide a program app (Blue Stacks) from my taskbar. I've already been through 'Personalization' & selected for it not to appear on taskbar. I have even unpinned it. So, I know how to use registry editor or Power Shell and would like some help in...
  6. [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    [Request tweak] Delete edge icon from the taskbar: Good morning. I ask if there is a registry key or a batch script to delete the border icon from the taskbar, to be inserted into the Windows ISO. [ATTACH] Thank you 138357
  7. edge icon missing on taskbar

edge icon missing on taskbar: edge icon missing on taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-icon-missing-on-taskbar/ee5d51f6-6eb6-498f-9e29-0f6a4d5f9db9
  8. Tweak your taskbar

Tweak your taskbar: An interresting tool windows 10 compatible to tweak taskbar 7tasbar tweaker 7+ Taskbar Tweaker - RaMMicHaeLs Blog 68132
  9. Edge icon blank in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge icon blank in taskbar: Any way to fix this easily please? [img] [img] Thanks 36195
  10. Edge Icon on Desktop and Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Icon on Desktop and Taskbar: The Icon to Microsoft Edge seems to have changed to a white "e" on a blue background. I'm sure it just used to be a blue "e" on a transparent background. How would I go about changing it back? Many thanks. 63626