Windows 10: Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

Discus and support Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; GPU Driver problem causes the system to freeze and become unresponsive, in some cases it crashes. I am sure there are some people who have come across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BenisonBesra, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

GPU Driver problem causes the system to freeze and become unresponsive, in some cases it crashes. I am sure there are some people who have come across such an issue. Some lucky people access the "Safe Mode" Disable the corresponding drive and be n their way.But some unlucky people are stuck by the curse of the Almighty God of Microsoft themself. Get into the rabbit hole and discover windows strange behaviors like Preparing Automatic Repair Loop, Incorrect Password Please try again to access Command Prompt, Access Denied, etc... You know what I am talking about. I suggest Microsoft Team, why

:)

BenisonBesra, Apr 10, 2022
  2. Tristsin Win User

Recent BSOD Issues

I was doing:

Create Custom Settings -->

Everything except Randomized Low Resource Simulation and DDI Compliance Checking -->

Then I would choose Automatically select all drivers installed on this computer.

Perhaps tomorrow I should run with your suggested settings and see how it goes.

Tristsin, Apr 10, 2022
  3. bsletu Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Its working fine with windows 8.1 64bit . Dont need enable driver enforce when you restart computer.

Step 1 : Copy file RTKVHD64.sys ( Driver mod ) to folder Vista64 in orginal driver .
    Step 2 : Enable Driver Signature Enforcement
    Step 3 : Setup Driver from step 1 , Dont Restart .
    Step 4 : Turn on DTS 5.1 format .
    Step 5 ; Disable Driver Realtek in Driver manager
    Step 6 : Copy file RTKVHD64.sys ( original Driver ) in Vista 64 (Original Driver ) to C:\system 32\Drivers
    Step 7 : Restart computer then enable driver realtek in Driver manager .
    DTS 5.1 disappear in format sounds but it still working . You dont need change format sound.

Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers... Untitled_zpsedb93c8a.png

bsletu, Apr 10, 2022
  4. Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

Team Availability

Hi.

I'm looking for something, whether it be app, website, shared Excel maybe ... where a team member toggles if they are in the office or not. Other team members then have visibility in a list of who's available that day.

Seems a simple request and I've done a quick Google but nothing stands out?

sobeitjedi, Apr 10, 2022
Thema:

Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

1. Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers... - Similar Threads - Request Team including

2. Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...: GPU Driver problem causes the system to freeze and become unresponsive, in some cases it crashes. I am sure there are some people who have come across such an issue. Some lucky people access the "Safe Mode" Disable the corresponding drive and be on their way.But some unlucky...
  3. Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Request Windows Team to think over including simple process to enable and disable drivers...: GPU Driver problem causes the system to freeze and become unresponsive, in some cases it crashes. I am sure there are some people who have come across such an issue. Some lucky people access the "Safe Mode" Disable the corresponding drive and be n their way.But some unlucky...
  4. Paint 3D Simple Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D Simple Request: Hello, I use Paint 3D to make comments and mark-up photos for work. I would like to know why Paint 3D's default save location is where the PREVIOUS project was saved rather than where the current project/image was opened from. Can someone from Paint 3D explain the rationale...
  5. Paint 3D Simple Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D Simple Request: Hello, I use Paint 3D to make comments and mark-up photos for work. I would like to know why Paint 3D's default save location is where the PREVIOUS project was saved rather than where the current project/image was opened from. Can someone from Paint 3D explain the rationale...
  6. Disable or Enable Update Compliance Processing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Disable or Enable Update Compliance Processing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]This post will show you how to disable or enable Update Compliance Processing in […] This article Disable or Enable Update Compliance Processing in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to Enable or Disable Including Driver Updates in Windows Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Enable or Disable Including Driver Updates in Windows Update in Windows 10: By default, Windows 10 will automatically download and install drivers in Windows Update when they are available. Starting with Windows 10 build 14328, there's a new policy included that you can use to enable or disable to include drivers with Windows updates. This can be...
  8. Enable or Disable Launch Folder Windows in Separate Process in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Launch Folder Windows in Separate Process in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Launch Folder Windows in Separate Process in Windows How to Enable or Disable Launch Folder Windows in a Separate Process in Windows Each process running in Windows is assigned a unique decimal number called the process ID (PID) to identify an...
  9. request not processed

in Windows 10 Support
    request not processed: *cry Please help , I have been trying to get onto my scrabble site on facebook all i get is a page to tell me " sorry your request could not be processed " i can get onto other sites to play but not my scrabble site , any help please 61249
  10. Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10: How to: Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10 Driver Verifier is a diagnostic tool built into Windows 10, it is designed to verify both native Microsoft drivers and third party drivers. Driver Verifier's...