Windows 10: Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full...

Discus and support Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some apps in windows 10 dont have dark mode. Most of the other applications in my desktop is in dark mode so whenever i open the task manager to see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HopeKronos, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full...

Some apps in windows 10 dont have dark mode. Most of the other applications in my desktop is in dark mode so whenever i open the task manager to see what are the things running in background my eyes hurt in the dark background. I know people dont stare at task manager for 5 to 6hrs but there is a beauty of dark mode which gets destroyed when everything is dark mode and some apps like task manager, control panel, programs and feature, maps, all the apps in windows administrator, windows accessories and windows ease of access and the apps used by developers and testers and notepad. Dark mode is one of the most used settings of all time so it will be really sad if some apps didnt support it. Thanks in advance for reading and giving your time.

:)

HopeKronos, Apr 10, 2021
  2. ksio89 Win User

Programs and Features has a black background in dark mode

I have a weird problem where the programs list background in Programs and Features applet is dark gray/black, as you can see, making the entries almost unreadable:

Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full... Programas-e-Recursos.png

It's strange because no other Control Panel applets have this issue, and another machine does not have this problem when dark mode is on. This machine has had this issue for ages, and it persisted even after refreshing Windows. Any idea on how to fix it without having to revert to light scheme or use the dreadful Apps and Features app?

Windows 10 build is 19041.338

ksio89, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Dark Mode messed up Control Panel

I recently was looking through my installed programs list on Control Panel. However, I noticed something off. You can check the screenshot I have provided below and do keep in mind I have dark mode on. Is this normal? Is it happening to anyone else too?

Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full... f02407b3-7129-47d5-b812-cb7d9f6ea72e?upload=true.png

Ilya Maleki Sedghi, Apr 10, 2021
  4. C_Riley Win User

Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full...

Dark Mode Does Not Apply Itself to Control Panel or File Manager

Hi, all. So, I applied the Dark Mode in Win 10 today, and something odd happened; it only applied itself to the Win 10 UI windows (Windows Key + i, Start Menu, Windows 10 apps), but not to File Manager or Control Panel items (Computer Management, Device
    Management, etc). Is there any way to make this theme apply itself universally across all windows? Because now I just have some that are themed one way and others that are not, and it's actually somewhat jarring, like I have two separate OSs -- which I guess
    I do, right? Windows Metro apps vs Windows Desktop apps? At any rate, I'm sure I've just missed something and there must be a way to apply the dark Mode universally, because surely this could not have been intended to make this odd dark/light hybrid UI, knowing
    that some features require you use the old configuration utilities. AND File Manager is most people's primary file management tool, so. . . yeah. i know i must be doing it wrong, haha! So if you can help, it is vastly appreciated!

(FYI: By "Dark Mode," I mean that I selected Settings > Personalization > Colors > Set your default app mode > Dark.

Thank you!

C_Riley, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full...

1. Requesting Dark mode for task manager, control panel and programs and feature and the full... - Similar Threads - Requesting Dark mode

2. panel at dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    panel at dark mode: Alsalam Alykom <3 Hello i'm asking if there's any way to hide the white panel at dark mode or make it darklike this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/panel-at-dark-mode/de4ee6da-e116-41c1-8b40-056ab2374b69
  3. panel at dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    panel at dark mode: Alsalam Alykom <3 Hello i'm asking if there's any way to hide the white panel at dark mode or make it darklike this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/panel-at-dark-mode/de4ee6da-e116-41c1-8b40-056ab2374b69
  4. Control panel remove programs in dark mode unreadable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control panel remove programs in dark mode unreadable: I have this problem in the remove programs panel in control panel. The column which it is sorted on is unreadable, how do I fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-remove-programs-in-dark-mode/1073ca30-24d3-49b1-b5a7-7644441c8b20
  5. Dark Mode messed up Control Panel

Dark Mode messed up Control Panel: I recently was looking through my installed programs list on Control Panel. However, I noticed something off. You can check the screenshot I have provided below and do keep in mind I have dark mode on. Is this normal? Is it happening to anyone else too? [ATTACH]...
  6. Dark mode on task manager solution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode on task manager solution: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/raconcop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jipgps/dark_mode_on_task_manager_solution/
  7. How To Enable Dark Mode in Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Enable Dark Mode in Control Panel?: I have enabled dark mode in Windows 10 from Settings > Personalize > Colors. I see its enabled in This PC window... https://imgur.com/vF245yE But its not enabled within Control Panel window! https://imgur.com/a/BJKsnX5 Well my question is do you know any way to get a full...
  8. Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode.

Problem when using Programs and Features in Control Panel when using dark mode.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I really don't know what did I do wrong. I freshly installed the latest version of Windows 10 Pro which is 1809 using an ISO which I downloaded from Microsoft official website. Is this a bug? Only happens when I set to Dark mode. If not dark mode, then it...
  9. Programs & Features Control Panel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs & Features Control Panel: There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here....
  10. Dark Mode Does Not Apply Itself to Control Panel or File Manager

Dark Mode Does Not Apply Itself to Control Panel or File Manager: Hi, all. So, I applied the Dark Mode in Win 10 today, and something odd happened; it only applied itself to the Win 10 UI windows (Windows Key + i, Start Menu, Windows 10 apps), but not to File Manager or Control Panel items (Computer Management, Device Management, etc). Is...