Windows 10: Requesting for a Kindy Help.

Discus and support Requesting for a Kindy Help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Home Edition. Since too many days there is a problem While Restarting my PC. When I restart my pc For Software installation/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarsharajIrkar, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Requesting for a Kindy Help.

I am using Windows 10 Home Edition.

Since too many days there is a problem While Restarting my PC.

When I restart my pc For Software installation/ Application Installation,Restart process just stuck at the middle of the process It stops when Windows Logo Appears. Then IPress the Power Button, Make itShut Down, Then press it again and then it works.

I Don't know why is this happening. Even also I have downloaded and installed ISO Files for windows, but then also it's not working. EvenI am unable to Reset My PC.

I hope Someone will surely help Me For this. I will wait for Answers/Reply.

:)

HarsharajIrkar, Oct 5, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 5, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Oct 5, 2020
  4. wolf Win User

Requesting for a Kindy Help.

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Requesting for a Kindy Help.

1. Requesting for a Kindy Help. - Similar Threads - Requesting Kindy Help

2. BSOD Help Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help Request: I have received several BSODs since I built my system. I'm sure there must be some conflict somewhere causing the issue, sometimes my system just dies out of nowere as well. Screens go black, ASUS Qcode goes to "00" and nothing works to restart it except unplugging it and...
  3. BSOD help request!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help request!: Hello,I am getting BSOD fairly regularly. I would say once a day at least. It tends to be when I'm gaming but sometimes happens when the computer is just sitting idle. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffff8201843a63e8,...
  4. BSOD help request!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD help request!: Hello,I am getting BSOD fairly regularly. I would say once a day at least. It tends to be when I'm gaming but sometimes happens when the computer is just sitting idle. "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffff8201843a63e8,...
  5. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  6. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  7. Request for help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Request for help: Hello, Would anyone help to write a script in Powershell that will set Visual Effects in Windows 10 as in the screenshot below [img] 176361
  8. help request

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help request: I've bought a computer 4 months ago with licene of Microsoft with Windows 10 and now they ask me again for another activation despite of the downloading of Windows 10 was in it can someone help me ***moved on the right english forum***...
  9. Thunderbird request for help.

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird request for help.: In my Thunderbird (52.9.1 (32-bit) profile I have the following folders: Cache Cache.Trash7607 Cache.Trash31576 Cache2 OfflineCache startupCache each of which contains more files I can shake a stick at. I was on the point of deleting one and all but got cold feet at the last...
  10. "Windows.old.old" (Help requested)

in Windows 10 Support
    "Windows.old.old" (Help requested): Backstory: I broke my windows 7 installation awhile ago and went to linux, without deleting the broken installation. Later when I discovered windows 10 I decided to go and use it but it broke, so I again installed windows 10. This is 3 windows installations on one...