Windows 10: Requesting For Help

Discus and support Requesting For Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MangalRam#, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Requesting For Help

Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME

:)

MangalRam#, Nov 25, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 25, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 25, 2021
  4. wolf Win User

Requesting For Help

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Requesting For Help

1. Requesting For Help - Similar Threads - Requesting Help

2. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  3. Technical request for help. Cursor teleports after a click followed by movement.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical request for help. Cursor teleports after a click followed by movement.: I got a new hp envy laptop with windows 10, whenever I make a left click with the trackpad and immediately move after the click, the cursor teleports/jumps to a little bit above, its a very obvious teleport not even just a really fast motion. It happens every time and it's...
  4. All directories are Read Only. Help requested.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All directories are Read Only. Help requested.: Just a week ago I purchased a new desktop with Win 10 and after an automatic update ALL of my directories are now Read Only. Because I work from home and this is a new PC I'm unable to install some of my programs due to this.... pain to say the least. I have been online for...
  5. Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated crashing, CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, help requested. Minidump included: As topic, crashes mostly occur when gaming though I have actually gotten to the error message once. Originally thought it was localized to a single game, but upon switching the same occurs. System is relatively new built in July.https://easyupload.io/du3snb...
  6. Request for help with error 0x800f081f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Request for help with error 0x800f081f: Hello,Not sure if this has been asked on the community or if this is the right place to ask, but would like to try my luck here.Context: I was trying to install Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 for my school work, but the installer was not able to launch - upon double-clicking...
  7. Hard Drive Partition Help Request

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Drive Partition Help Request: I just upgraded from my old SSD, to a new, larger storage drive.I copied the partitions one at a time, in correct order, then done a factory restore from the manufacturer. The only problem that I am facing is how my old drive names the 900MB partition as Healthy Recovery...
  8. Small Doubt and Request For Help

Small Doubt and Request For Help: Please see that Hyper-v is disabled Then why are these unwanted adapters shownPlease remove that PLease helo me to remove Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-doubt-and-request-for-help/3e4a058f-8a78-4ff2-837f-1aefa1560d46
  9. 'Get Help' app won't allow me to contact support - requests an update which is already...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Get Help' app won't allow me to contact support - requests an update which is already...: Hi,I need to contact support for a problem I'm having on Windows. However when the "get help" app opens and I click "contact us", it tells me "New version of Get Help app is available".I am redirected to the microsoft store but it is already updated, I can just select...
  10. Requesting help from moving files and unable to move them back

Requesting help from moving files and unable to move them back: Hello, so a while ago a accidentally synced a OneDrive account to my pc which I did not want, and then removed it. For some reason, it left my Desktop folder which is usually left in C:/Users/Username, but it was where my once-synced OneDrive was. So I went into properties...