Windows 10: Requesting For Help

Discus and support Requesting For Help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MangalRam#, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Requesting For Help

Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME

:)

MangalRam#, Nov 25, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 25, 2021
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Nov 25, 2021
  4. wolf Win User

Requesting For Help

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Requesting For Help

1. Requesting For Help - Similar Threads - Requesting Help

2. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...
  3. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...
  4. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help requested after recent update.: After months of failed updates i was finally able to update yesterday. Unfortunatly now i cannot click on the Windows icon although i can see it and cannot open any settings or system properties.Unable to access any features or have the ability to roll back the update.Unable...
  6. Help requested after recent update.

Help requested after recent update.: After months of failed updates i was finally able to update yesterday. Unfortunatly now i cannot click on the Windows icon although i can see it and cannot open any settings or system properties.Unable to access any features or have the ability to roll back the update.Unable...
  7. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Help with Billing and Random Login Requests

Help with Billing and Random Login Requests: I have a monthly charge but I don't have anything listed on my account? How can I get rid of this? Secondly, I get emails almost every week saying someone is trying to log into account and here is the code. But I am not the one doing this? I don't want to have the account and...
  9. Help with Billing and Random Login Requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Billing and Random Login Requests: I have a monthly charge but I don't have anything listed on my account? How can I get rid of this? Secondly, I get emails almost every week saying someone is trying to log into account and here is the code. But I am not the one doing this? I don't want to have the account and...
  10. Why is there no help from microsoft - Service requests keeps getting cancelled without...

Why is there no help from microsoft - Service requests keeps getting cancelled without...: I recently had to get a new MB due to a fualty PCI-e slot and am trying to get my windows activatedYes, I've tried everything I could find online...I've tried the troubleshooter and eventually tried to reach out toMicrosoft support to get my windows activated but my service...