Windows 10: Requesting help from moving files and unable to move them back

Discus and support Requesting help from moving files and unable to move them back in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, so a while ago a accidentally synced a OneDrive account to my pc which I did not want, and then removed it. For some reason, it left my Desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Undisclosed_2081, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Requesting help from moving files and unable to move them back

Hello, so a while ago a accidentally synced a OneDrive account to my pc which I did not want, and then removed it. For some reason, it left my Desktop folder which is usually left in C:/Users/Username, but it was where my once-synced OneDrive was. So I went into properties and changed its location back to username which, looking back it now was a stupid idea to do and I should've left it alone. It replaced my User folder with the Desktop icon and label, while still having all my original files from my user. It has put all my Username files onto my desktop. I have put my VM in the same situat

:)

Undisclosed_2081, Jul 1, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 1, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 1, 2021
  4. EdTittel Win User

Requesting help from moving files and unable to move them back

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Requesting help from moving files and unable to move them back

1. Requesting help from moving files and unable to move them back - Similar Threads - Requesting help moving

2. Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\: I moved what drive my desktop was set to from my C:\ drive to my D:\ drive. This made me unable to access files so I tried to "restore to default" and that didn't seem to work. When I restarted my PC all of my files that was stored in the D:\ drive were gone and the drive is...
  3. Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\: I moved what drive my desktop was set to from my C:\ drive to my D:\ drive. This made me unable to access files so I tried to "restore to default" and that didn't seem to work. When I restarted my PC all of my files that was stored in the D:\ drive were gone and the drive is...
  4. Moved Files To D:\ Drive and tried to Move them Back To C:\

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back

Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back: Hi Everyone,I recently tried moving all my photos to OneDrive over 50gb and the files all seem to have moved. OneDrive is trying to sync the files.However, I didn't realize that the files would be removed from my library. I want to move my photos back to my library. When I...
  6. Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back: Hi Everyone,I recently tried moving all my photos to OneDrive over 50gb and the files all seem to have moved. OneDrive is trying to sync the files.However, I didn't realize that the files would be removed from my library. I want to move my photos back to my library. When I...
  7. Moved files to OneDrive, can't move them back

8. Unable to move files

Unable to move files: When I try to move a file it freezes at 0%I've tried restarting explorer but it still happens Image: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-move-files/7f5b56b3-ce7f-43f5-b665-2b943d206256
  9. Unable to move files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to move files: When I try to move a file it freezes at 0%I've tried restarting explorer but it still happens Image: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-move-files/7f5b56b3-ce7f-43f5-b665-2b943d206256
  10. Unable to move files