Windows 10: Requesting Help with Stop Error 0x7E

Discus and support Requesting Help with Stop Error 0x7E in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello My PC is having intermittent crashes and restarts. These crashes have happened 5 times now. I do not see a BSOD, but when the reboot finishes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ec774, Jan 30, 2021.

1. ec774 Win User

Requesting Help with Stop Error 0x7E

Hello

My PC is having intermittent crashes and restarts. These crashes have happened 5 times now. I do not see a BSOD, but when the reboot finishes I can see the error 41 in the event viewer.

The last few times there was no information with the event 41. One of the times I found a minidump file. I have uploaded that file here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmqMegGjOfdDh4c-41sQRjmkBbOP0w?e=kQxK4l

Microsoft support had me do an in place upgrade but that did not fix it.

The most recent crash, about an hour ago, yielded no dump file, but yielded a stop code 0x7E:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>8</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-01-30T04:21:28.4159015Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1591</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-EARRI3N</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">126</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc0000005</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceIdV2">0</Data>
    <Data Name="LongPowerButtonPressDetected">false</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

Can anyone help me determine what might be causing these crashes? Thank you very much for your help!

:)

ec774, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Riel Alc Win User

0x7E?

Hi,

The Autorun.dll 0x7E error usually occurs due to corrupted or missing system files. To scan and repair all corrupted and missing system files, we suggest running
    SFC scan.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Windows 7 Error [0x7E]

Hi I wanna download windows 8.1 pro but there is problem with error when i open the setup.exe. and he says The File ''autorun.dll" could not be loaded or is corrupt. Setup cannot continue. Error code is [0x7E]

whats the problem?

thx for help

renarsgrinbergs, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Mark13MV Win User

Autorun.dll error code 0x7E

Autorun.dll corrupt or missing. Error 0x7E. Cant update wi 10

Mark13MV, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Requesting Help with Stop Error 0x7E - Similar Threads - Requesting Help Stop

2. Autorun.DLL File corrupt - Error 0x7E

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autorun.DLL File corrupt - Error 0x7E: Unable to load printer HP Smart App as their site say....Autorun.DLL File Corrupt - Error 0x7E.Why when I regularly update my windows 8.1, why is this file not updated also?...
  3. Autorun.DLL File corrupt - Error 0x7E

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autorun.DLL File corrupt - Error 0x7E: Unable to load printer HP Smart App as their site say....Autorun.DLL File Corrupt - Error 0x7E.Why when I regularly update my windows 8.1, why is this file not updated also?...
  4. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  5. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  6. Request for help with error 0x800f081f

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Request for help with error 0x800f081f: Hello,Not sure if this has been asked on the community or if this is the right place to ask, but would like to try my luck here.Context: I was trying to install Visual Studio Enterprise 2019 for my school work, but the installer was not able to launch - upon double-clicking...
  7. Help with Stop Error 0x7E

Help with Stop Error 0x7E: Hello My PC is having intermittent crashes and restarts. These crashes have happened 4 times now. I do not see a BSOD, but when the reboot finishes I can see the error 41 in the event viewer. The last few times there was no information with the event 41....
  8. Bugcheck crashing 0x7e

Bugcheck crashing 0x7e: I have been crashing a lot lately and I'm unsure why. I don't know how to read a dump file so I'm coming here for help. Can anyone help me figure this out? Thank you The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  9. System Files to fix 0x7E

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Files to fix 0x7E: This is related to a previous post Re: Repeated update failures. I have tried all suggestions. I am re-trying the manual update and am now trying to address the 0x7E error; autorun.dll unable to load or is corrupted. sfc says everything is fine. Please advise. Can I add a...
  10. BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.

BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.: Hey all, I built this computer about 2 years ago, it had a problem a year ago where the motherboard failed on me so I replaced it. Now I think I have another hardware problem. I've reinstalled Windows 3 times now this past month, still constantly getting blue...