Windows 10: Requesting Some Help

Discus and support Requesting Some Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; 2 weeks ago, my laptop (Lenovo G400 i3, 3th gen- Windows 10 (2004)) showing up some annoying behaviors. During power plug in, everything is going fine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/-pwagyi-, May 31, 2020.

1. Requesting Some Help

2 weeks ago, my laptop (Lenovo G400 i3, 3th gen- Windows 10 (2004)) showing up some annoying behaviors. During power plug in, everything is going fine. As soon as I unplugged and (my LCD go black , sometimes blue red yellow colors flash, sometime like Television spotting) one of these things happen. I searched over internet and some advice tell me to adjust screen refresh rate in Intel graphic setting to 50Hz but I can't find this option in my intel control panel.

I sure that my battery is pretty good state, but I don't try it yet with new battery. Before that happen some loosen error occur with my USB 4 port multiplier.

I hope for some helps with my issue and now my laptop can't run without electricity.

submitted by /u/-pwagyi-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/-pwagyi-, May 31, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 31, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 31, 2020
  4. wolf Win User

Requesting Some Help

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

Thema:

Requesting Some Help

1. Requesting Some Help - Similar Threads - Requesting Help

2. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...
  3. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes: Hoping someone can help. Being trying to find contact numbers or email addresses to contact someone at Microsoft, Apple and Google. Not my area of expertise and have no idea of what department I should be looking for anyway. After being stuck going in circles I tried Get Help...
  4. Help request for Collaboration Opportunity: Enhancing Security Against Scams and Deepfakes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help requested after recent update.: After months of failed updates i was finally able to update yesterday. Unfortunatly now i cannot click on the Windows icon although i can see it and cannot open any settings or system properties.Unable to access any features or have the ability to roll back the update.Unable...
  6. Help requested after recent update.

Help requested after recent update.: After months of failed updates i was finally able to update yesterday. Unfortunatly now i cannot click on the Windows icon although i can see it and cannot open any settings or system properties.Unable to access any features or have the ability to roll back the update.Unable...
  7. Help requested after recent update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Help with Billing and Random Login Requests

Help with Billing and Random Login Requests: I have a monthly charge but I don't have anything listed on my account? How can I get rid of this? Secondly, I get emails almost every week saying someone is trying to log into account and here is the code. But I am not the one doing this? I don't want to have the account and...
  9. Help with Billing and Random Login Requests

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with Billing and Random Login Requests: I have a monthly charge but I don't have anything listed on my account? How can I get rid of this? Secondly, I get emails almost every week saying someone is trying to log into account and here is the code. But I am not the one doing this? I don't want to have the account and...
  10. Why is there no help from microsoft - Service requests keeps getting cancelled without...

Why is there no help from microsoft - Service requests keeps getting cancelled without...: I recently had to get a new MB due to a fualty PCI-e slot and am trying to get my windows activatedYes, I've tried everything I could find online...I've tried the troubleshooter and eventually tried to reach out toMicrosoft support to get my windows activated but my service...