Windows 10: Requesting

Discus and support Requesting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; please my laptop is telling me that my license is about to expire soon and i don't have the product key to solve my problem i would like to get help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by moricewanyonyi, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Requesting

please my laptop is telling me that my license is about to expire soon and i don't have the product key to solve my problem i would like to get help from you so that i can be able to activate my laptop

:)

moricewanyonyi, Jul 18, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jul 18, 2020
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. titan5800 Win User

Requesting

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Requesting

1. Requesting - Similar Threads - Requesting

2. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  3. This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. ASUS Touchpad: I can not reactivate my touchpad.FA706IH is the model no.Things I Have tried-Uninstalling and reinstalling driver-Updating Driver-Disabling and Reenabling driver-Updating Windows-Resetting BIOSPlease help.Thanks....
  4. The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off: I'm trying to reinstall windows on a friend's laptop after all else failed but it complains about the drive being bitlocker unlocked entered cmd through winre and used the manage-bde -off command to turn it off but it keeps giving me an error occurred the requested system...
  5. The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off

The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off: I'm trying to reinstall windows on a friend's laptop after all else failed but it complains about the drive being bitlocker unlocked entered cmd through winre and used the manage-bde -off command to turn it off but it keeps giving me an error occurred the requested system...
  6. I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...: I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it. I tried to uninstall Xbox but it doesn't exist on my computer. I don't want it and would like to stop the constant update notifications....
  7. I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...

I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it and can't get to support from...: I do not have xbox but keep getting requests to update it. I tried to uninstall Xbox but it doesn't exist on my computer. I don't want it and would like to stop the constant update notifications....
  8. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  9. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request: recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-single-use-code-requests-for-weeks-i-did/04cec86d-3c05-40b0-89bc-f13d097cb060
  10. recieving single-use code requests for weeks i did not request

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security