Windows 10: Requests for Apps Not Available

Discus and support Requests for Apps Not Available in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was looking for an app in the Microsoft Store that was not listed. I'm assuming that Microsoft doesn't have such an app. Is there a way to send a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Paul Kiefer Jr., May 16, 2020.

1. Requests for Apps Not Available

I was looking for an app in the Microsoft Store that was not listed. I'm assuming that Microsoft doesn't have such an app. Is there a way to send a request to Microsoft to include, purchase or make available an app that's not listed or may be third-party?

:)

Paul Kiefer Jr., May 16, 2020
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, May 16, 2020
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. Brink Win User

Requests for Apps Not Available

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Requests for Apps Not Available

1. Requests for Apps Not Available - Similar Threads - Requests Apps Available

2. Sign in request in authenticator app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in request in authenticator app: Since yesterday there were 2 sign in requests in my Microsoft authenticator app. I have had my Microsoft account for over 10 years and never had this happen before.My password is safe and there is no way anyone knows it.How do they get the sign in request to the authenticator...
  3. Sign in request in authenticator app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in request in authenticator app: Since yesterday there were 2 sign in requests in my Microsoft authenticator app. I have had my Microsoft account for over 10 years and never had this happen before.My password is safe and there is no way anyone knows it.How do they get the sign in request to the authenticator...
  4. app not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app not available: I need to download an app so I can work at home. My new laptop only uses Microsoft Store, and the app is not available, however, It's available at Google Play. I cannot get my work done without it. How else can I get the app?...
  5. app not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app not available: I need to download an app so I can work at home. My new laptop only uses Microsoft Store, and the app is not available, however, It's available at Google Play. I cannot get my work done without it. How else can I get the app?...
  6. app not available

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. App not available

App not available: when i download a game or an app on my laptop from Microsoft store it shows that the app is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-not-available/3b46bbdf-8eeb-4e70-9e55-c4a85b6f1c81
  8. bsod help request, dmp files available

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bsod help request, dmp files available: Hi all, I have a bsod whea uncorrectable error that has been plaguing my pc for a year now to the point I had to buy another. The crashing can happen 30 seconds into login and othertimes a couple hours later...unfortunately it was crashing so much I couldnt even troubleshoot...
  9. Microsoft Apps are not available

Microsoft Apps are not available: I am unable to open Microsoft Store, feedback hub, snip and sketch, and some other Store apps. I have run wsreste.exe and dicm with no luck. I just checked and discovered that none of the apps were listed among my apps. I am running version 19009 and have installed the...
  10. Requesting Risk Analysis: O365 Availability Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Requesting Risk Analysis: O365 Availability Key: Microsoft's enterprise SaaS products like SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Skype, and Teams offer the ability to own your own encryption keys in an offering called Customer Key. Essentially you own the root keys at the top of the key hierarchy, those keys wrap keys...