Windows 10: Require resrtart windows loop

Discus and support Require resrtart windows loop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi After updating to 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5039212,my laptop requires a restart to apply, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Thành Phạm1, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Require resrtart windows loop

Hi After updating to 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5039212,my laptop requires a restart to apply, but after I restart this message still appears and requires a restart.one of the loops my laptop is running diagnostic to reset, but it is still there. Nothing improve

:)

Thành Phạm1, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 16, 2024
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Require resrtart windows loop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Require resrtart windows loop

Windows 10 automatic repair fail loop

Hi,

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help resolve the issue.

I suggest that you perform Power Drain which will help you skip the reboot loop and help you access the PC. To perform Power Drain, refer to the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

Require resrtart windows loop

1. Require resrtart windows loop - Similar Threads - Require resrtart loop

2. Require resrtart windows loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require resrtart windows loop: Hi After updating to 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems KB5039212,my laptop requires a restart to apply, but after I restart this message still appears and requires a restart.one of the loops my laptop is running diagnostic to reset,...
  3. Locked out of most services requiring 'Desktop' Windows Hello, endless new window loop of...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of most services requiring 'Desktop' Windows Hello, endless new window loop of...: Hello,This is the second post for this same issue as in the last the responder notified me due to my long-response time the thread will not be monitered and require me to start a new thread to solve the issue, so here we are, the text below is the same as before with the...
  4. Locked out of most services requiring 'Desktop' Windows Hello, endless new window loop of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of most services requiring 'Desktop' Windows Hello, endless new window loop of...: Hello,This is the second post for this same issue as in the last the responder notified me due to my long-response time the thread will not be monitered and require me to start a new thread to solve the issue, so here we are, the text below is the same as before with the...
  5. Locked out of most services requiring 'Desktop' Windows Hello, endless new window loop of...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of most services requiring 'Desktop' Windows Hello, endless new window loop of...: Hello,I have sought many many different ways to try and fix this and this seems to be that one that I cannot find an answer, I would list all I have tried but I have tried all across 2 years and I've reached my peak point of annoyance after two years of screaming at my PC...
  6. Computer Freezes With Audio Loop/Stutter Requires Hard Restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer Freezes With Audio Loop/Stutter Requires Hard Restart: So recently I've been this problem with my laptop. It seems to be happening mostly when I'm either playing a game, listening to music, or watching a video. The laptop just completely locks up, freezes entirely, and the sound loops/stutters on the last sound that was being...
  7. Work account requires attention but only loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Work account requires attention but only loop: Recently I wanted to sign in to Your Phone app, which frankly didn't mention that I have problem with my work account. So with countless retry of signing in to my personal account and digging up some info from google, I found the problem coming from my Settings-Shared...
  8. Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart: Windows setup will finish and then restart as normal but then takes me back to the start on a never ending loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-constantly-loops-after/f4958a57-b80a-4765-8767-e5a19b367f0f
  9. Restart Required Loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Restart Required Loop: My system keeps telling me I need to restart my system to finish installing software for my device. I have already restarted multiple times and verified that the device drivers and software installed correctly the first time. Microsoft Answer Desk used DriverPack Solution to...
  10. Laptop becoming unresponsive, audio loop, requires hard restart to fix

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop becoming unresponsive, audio loop, requires hard restart to fix: Hi all, I need help with a very serious issue. My laptop, for the past couple months, has been, as stated above, experiencing lag, becoming audioloop-unresponsive, and requiring a hard switch restart every time. Sometimes the computer will do this even in the startup, and the...