Windows 10: "Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

Discus and support "Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I have Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and I would like to enable the account auto login after resume sleep/standby. If I go in "Sign in options",... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by extreme2zx, Aug 18, 2016.

1. "Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

Hi,
    I have Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and I would like to enable the account auto login after resume sleep/standby.
    If I go in "Sign in options", there are various functionality (Windows Hello, Password, PIN, Privacy) but there is not "Require sing-in" with the ability to choose whether to sign in after standby or not.
    Can I enable this feature through another way (for example through Group Policy or regedit)?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

extreme2zx, Aug 18, 2016

2. Windows 10 Enterprise Evaluation

I confirmed that they had the links backwards. Downloading the LTSB version gives you regular Enterprise and downloading the Enterprise version gives you the LTSB version. I found this out the hard way, because I wanted the regular Enterprise version, but
    got the LTSB version. You can tell by the watermark in the bottom right corner of your desktop.

Christopher Brown, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Toppa79 Win User
    Media Feature Pack installs in Windows 10 'N' Enterprise but does not show up WMV Core DLL is missing

Please be so kind and proove that. I found absolutely nothing on the web that says this is possible.

And upgrading from Enterprise LTSB to Enterprise (without LTSB) isn't a solution to us. There's a reason we have LTSB installed. We only need the Media Feature Pack readded which doesn't function with the mentioned
    updates.

I have the exact same problem in every single detail as quoted below and would appreciate a proper solution.

(Windows 10 Enterprise N 2015 LTSB x64 build 10240)

Toppa79, Aug 18, 2016
  4. "Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

There is a screenshot:

"Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB [​IMG]

extreme2zx, Aug 18, 2016
  5. car100 Win User
    I tried all old solutions but unfortunately without success *Sad

car100, Aug 19, 2016
  6. cereberus Win User
    It is annoying but the box that you set to never only appears if you have set a password.

So you have to remove autologin first or set a password if local account, then the require signin box appears, you can set to never, and then revert to autologin.

cereberus, Aug 19, 2016
  7. I confirm. I solved it by setting a password to my local account.

"Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB [​IMG]

Thank you

extreme2zx, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

"Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB

1. "Require sign-in" missing in Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Similar Threads - Require sign missing

2. Window 10 Enterprise LTSB 1607 Patching

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window 10 Enterprise LTSB 1607 Patching: Dear everyone, I had Window 10 iso with Enterprise version of 1607 build 14393.447 iso. I would like to install latest "security" patches only to my windows. Had installed latest SSU (KB4509091) for 1607. When I am installed latest security patches...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB 2016: I have a question about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB from 2016, version build 1607. Could you help me? I’d like to know if this is a supported version and if this version gets security updates...
  4. Reset pc Windows 10 1809 LTSB enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset pc Windows 10 1809 LTSB enterprise: I have installed Windows 10 1809 LTSB enterprise, applied ppkg, joined domain Start reset pc, get to about 40%, reboot into recovery, select log into windows desktop loads but reset pc did not work What logs do I need to review?...
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB Upgrade

Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB Upgrade: Hi MS Team , i have a product from Honeywell ,its a WIFi/Cellular device which is running on OS Windows 10 64bit and believed to be a very2 old build , what is the best way of upgrading this device to at least 1607 build to make MDM work. FYI i have around 200 unit of...
  6. Windows Enterprise LTSB

Windows Enterprise LTSB: Dear Sir what is diefference between Windows Enterprise LTSB & Windows Enterprise LTSB 2016. Regards Umesh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-enterprise-ltsb/4d053f85-9a3c-4698-89b5-309d844766e0
  7. No Windows Sticky Notes in Enterprise LTSB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Windows Sticky Notes in Enterprise LTSB: Is it to possible to use stikynot? Can it be installed? 67095
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB: I just noticed this pop up on my MSDN downloads: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Looks like it may be 14393, as it was just released. But, this appears to be a new moniker (2016) rather than 1607. 60005
  9. Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education?

in Windows 10 Support
    Enterprise vs Enterprise LTSB vs Education?: Are these 3 versions essentially identical out of the box, except for the way Windows Update works? 18153
  10. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Desktop Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB - Desktop Problem: A few days ago over half of the shortcuts on my desktop disappeared. I have no idea what happened to cause this. My user desktop folder still showed all of the shortcuts that were previously on the visual desktop. When I attempted to recreate the missing shortcuts on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 require sign in missing

2. require sign in is missing

3. win 10 require sign in missing