Windows 10: Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts - missing

Discus and support Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts - missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I bought a new computer a few days ago. Windows 10 was pre-installed. I have another computer which use "Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Boaz Feldbaum, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts - missing

I bought a new computer a few days ago. Windows 10 was pre-installed. I have another computer which use "Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts" turned on on it. On the new computer this option is missing from the Sign-In dialog.Following is the screenshot of my Sign-In dialog on the new computer:How can I make "Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts" option to appear?I have Windows 10 version 21H1 OS Build 19043.1052

:)

Boaz Feldbaum, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Sign in with a Microsoft account instead

Hello Wally, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

It sounds like this is at step 7 in the tutorial below where it's asking you to enter your local account's password one last time.

Switch to Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Brink, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Face sign in is missing in windows hello

Hi Suvajit,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per your query, I suggest you to change the Sign In option and check if it helps.

To change Sign In option, follow the below steps.

• Type Setting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Settings.

• Select Accounts.

• Select Sign In option on the left panel.

Reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts - missing

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts - missing

1. Require Windows Hello Sign-In for Microsoft Accounts - missing - Similar Threads - Require Hello Sign

2. Sign in with a Microsoft account missing?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in with a Microsoft account missing?: Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Your info.Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. You'll see this link only if you're using a local account.Note: If you see Sign in with a local account instead, you're already using your Microsoft account.Follow the prompts to...
  3. Sign in with a Microsoft account missing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in with a Microsoft account missing?: Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Your info.Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. You'll see this link only if you're using a local account.Note: If you see Sign in with a local account instead, you're already using your Microsoft account.Follow the prompts to...
  4. Require Windows Hello sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require Windows Hello sign-in: the toggle for Require Windows Hello sign-in is already turned off but the remove option of the Windows Hello PIN is still greyed out. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-windows-hello-sign-in/6279fa62-575a-4a95-a274-844f3d16c80b
  5. Require Windows Hello sign-in

Require Windows Hello sign-in: the toggle for Require Windows Hello sign-in is already turned off but the remove option of the Windows Hello PIN is still greyed out. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-windows-hello-sign-in/6279fa62-575a-4a95-a274-844f3d16c80b
  6. Require Windows Hello sign-in

7. "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" Not present.

"Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" Not present.: Hello,I have a user who would like to use the fingerprint reader for a 3rd party application. There was another user that was able to accomplish this by turning off the "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" option listed below all the Windows hello sign in...
  8. "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" Not present.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" Not present.: Hello,I have a user who would like to use the fingerprint reader for a 3rd party application. There was another user that was able to accomplish this by turning off the "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" option listed below all the Windows hello sign in...
  9. "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts" Not present.

10. Excel is requiring login. Microsoft Account is requiring Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Excel is requiring login. Microsoft Account is requiring Windows Hello: I opened Excel today and it says "Unlicensed Product" and is asking me to sign in. I tried to login to my Microsoft account and it says that I am required to login via Windows Hello. In my settings, it says that Windows Hello is not available for my device....all of my...