Windows 10: Require Windows Hello

Discus and support Require Windows Hello in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I wanted to require ise of biometric tools for sign in to My computer. I went ino the Group Policy to enable “Require Windows Hello” for sign in. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by C. Randolph Coleman, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Require Windows Hello

I wanted to require ise of biometric tools for sign in to My computer. I went ino the Group Policy to enable “Require Windows Hello” for sign in. I previously had not configured Windows Hello.

After i enabled “Require Windows Hello for login” i receved a message that i needed to reboot for it to take effect. I rebooted.

when the compter rebooted it did not ask me to set up the biometrics. But, it now does require Windows Hello to login. But it never asked me to set up any recognition or fingerprint or pin number.

now i cannot login to my computer because i have no fingerprint or facial recognition set up, but Windows requires login through Hello.

am i just sol and have lost everything on my comptuer so that i must reinstall all of my applications, or is there some way to get back in.

how can Microsoft allow you to make something be required, but not require you establish the required criteria? Shame on you Microsoft. I am sorely dissappointed in you as a small shareholder of the company.

:)

C. Randolph Coleman, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 10, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Require Windows Hello :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Require Windows Hello

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Require Windows Hello

1. Require Windows Hello - Similar Threads - Require Hello

2. Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...: Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I updated Windows, now the laptop requires a code, how can I find it?...
  3. Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I...: Hello, I rebooted the laptop, after rebooting the software required updating Windows, I updated Windows, now the laptop requires a code, how can I find it?...
  4. Require Windows Hello sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require Windows Hello sign-in: the toggle for Require Windows Hello sign-in is already turned off but the remove option of the Windows Hello PIN is still greyed out. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-windows-hello-sign-in/6279fa62-575a-4a95-a274-844f3d16c80b
  5. Require Windows Hello sign-in

Require Windows Hello sign-in: the toggle for Require Windows Hello sign-in is already turned off but the remove option of the Windows Hello PIN is still greyed out. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/require-windows-hello-sign-in/6279fa62-575a-4a95-a274-844f3d16c80b
  6. Require Windows Hello sign-in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Computer doesn't meet requirements for Windows Hello, but the option to require it is set to on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer doesn't meet requirements for Windows Hello, but the option to require it is set to on: Under 'Sign-in Options,' my only options are for Windows Hello despite the fact that I keep getting the message that my computer doesn't meet the necessary requirements for it.Under the section "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts", the option is already set...
  8. Computer doesn't meet requirements for Windows Hello, but the option to require it is set to on

Computer doesn't meet requirements for Windows Hello, but the option to require it is set to on: Under 'Sign-in Options,' my only options are for Windows Hello despite the fact that I keep getting the message that my computer doesn't meet the necessary requirements for it.Under the section "Require Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts", the option is already set...
  9. Computer doesn't meet requirements for Windows Hello, but the option to require it is set to on

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello.": "This device doesn't meet your organization's requirements for Windows Hello." I can't set up Sign-in PIN because of this error. It was running perfectly since a year, but after an update i can't able to sign-in with my PIN. I tried everything from microsoft help....