Windows 10: Required help on below behavior

Discus and support Required help on below behavior in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Laptop battery got damaged completely. It is not working with out A/C input. To keep it in another way If I remove A/C Input If I remove external... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ravi TejaTanisetty, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Required help on below behavior

My Laptop battery got damaged completely. It is not working with out A/C input. To keep it in another way If I remove A/C Input If I remove external power Laptop getting shutdown. So I brought new battery and replaced It with old one. After that every thing went good. I just thought to replace my new battery with Old one to cross check once. I performed following steps

I shutdown my system and removed my new battery and replaced It with my old one and pressed on power button. But nothing happend because As I said my old battery does not work with out A/C Input, so I plugged In external power and switched on power buttopn again. Now WITH OUT BOOTING my system came In to logon screen. Is it possible?

I am using Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop and my OS is windows 10.

so I went and checked In logs. I can see the following.

Information 2/10/2020 18:44 Microsoft-Windows-Winlogon 7002 -1102 User Logoff Notification for Customer Experience Improvement Program

Information 2/10/2020 18:44 Win32k 267 None Touch/Touchpad Hardware Quality Assurance verification succeeded.

Information 2/10/2020 18:44 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power 187 -243 User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or SetSystemPowerState APIs.

Information 2/10/2020 18:44 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power 42 -64 "The system is entering sleep.

Sleep Reason: Application API"
    Information 2/10/2020 18:44 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power 107 -102 The system has resumed from sleep.

Information 2/10/2020 18:46 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-General 1 -5 "The system time has changed to ‎2020‎-‎02‎-‎10T13:16:02.500000000Z from ‎2020‎-‎02‎-‎10T13:14:47.577189600Z.

Change Reason: System time synchronized with the hardware clock. Process: '' PID 4."

Information 2/10/2020 18:46 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power 105 -100 Power source change.

After that I found out above logs will be generated If windows was shutdown with FAST STARTUP option and by default windows will go for FAST STARTUP shutdown in MAXIMUM cases. Even then It should boot for some SECONDS atlest before LOGON screen appears, but this did not happend. I tried to repeat the ISSUE, But I am unable to do it. Can you please explain above behavior.

:)

Ravi TejaTanisetty, Mar 29, 2020
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Mar 29, 2020
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Mar 29, 2020
  4. Required help on below behavior

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 29, 2020
Thema:

Required help on below behavior

1. Required help on below behavior - Similar Threads - Required help below

2. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  3. Help i post the question below.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help i post the question below.: Hi, i am trying to play minecraft bed rock addition on computer. I created a brand new world on the most recent update and invited my little brother who is playing on a Playstation 4 to join my world. The problem is im trying to invited him, but it keeps popping up a message...
  4. Help i post the question below.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help i post the question below.: Hi, i am trying to play minecraft bed rock addition on computer. I created a brand new world on the most recent update and invited my little brother who is playing on a Playstation 4 to join my world. The problem is im trying to invited him, but it keeps popping up a message...
  5. Help! Two Crash Behaviors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Two Crash Behaviors: I need some help. Back in 2021, I built my wife's computer from scratch. A few weeks ago, it started crashing. Although I've done numerous tests, the crashing continued, and has gotten worse. At one point a few days ago, it crashed 12 times in a single day. I have two crash...
  6. Help! Two Crash Behaviors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Two Crash Behaviors: I need some help. Back in 2021, I built my wife's computer from scratch. A few weeks ago, it started crashing. Although I've done numerous tests, the crashing continued, and has gotten worse. At one point a few days ago, it crashed 12 times in a single day. I have two crash...
  7. Please help :((( (explanation below)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help :((( (explanation below): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/missshawnie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktgbr5/please_help_explanation_below/
  8. Help required

Help required: I was running the insider 19645 build till this morning but then i got a notifcation saying this build of windows is going to expire soon, i then updated to 20161 but the notification didn't go away Edit: I'm on Windows 10 Preview Release Pls help me submitted by...
  9. Please help me, read below

Please help me, read below: My laptop only has a 64gb hard drive. I have just bought a 1tb external hard drive and I can’t seem to be able to set it up as my main storage. I have done all the new apps, documents, music, pictures and videos will save to it in save locations in settings, but I tried...
  10. urgent help required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    urgent help required: I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and documents have vanished and I didnt delete them . I have no backup and there were many important files . Please help .I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and...