Windows 10: Required sign-in to Windows every two years

Discus and support Required sign-in to Windows every two years in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I keep reading articles about Windows online and, I'm getting confused because not every thing posted on the Internet is accurate. I read an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmyWolfman, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Required sign-in to Windows every two years

Hi,

I keep reading articles about Windows online and, I'm getting confused because not every thing posted on the Internet is accurate. I read an article the other day that said that in August, Microsoft was going to effectively deactivate accounts where people hadn't logged in in over two years. I'm just clarifying. It said it doesn't apply to people with paid subscriptions, or people who maintain a subscription- this would be me- Office 365, which is paid every year.

I'm asking because I never log out of my accounts! I just want to know more about the new policy.

:)

AmyWolfman, Jul 14, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 14, 2019
  3. mike1127 Win User
    not able to disable driving signing requirement

I'm trying to install a program on Windows 10, from several years ago, and getting the error "A digitally signed driver is required." I looked up how to disable this requirement, and followed the steps.

Shift-Shutdown

Selecting configuration option for startup configurations, reboot

Hitting F7 once I get to the options screen

reboot

And I still get the error while trying to install the program. I tried this a few times to no avail.

mike1127, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Required sign-in to Windows every two years

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Required sign-in to Windows every two years

1. Required sign-in to Windows every two years - Similar Threads - Required sign every

2. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  3. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  4. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sign-in requirements

sign-in requirements: Hello,Before the last recent update of Windows I would sign into my account either with my fingerprint or with my PIN. Since some days after the update, every time I scan my finger successfully my PIN is also asked to unlock Windows. I checked the sign in requirements in the...
  6. Require sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require sign-in: I'm unable to change when my password or PIN is required to sign in. This is frankly quite annoying as my computer never leaves my house and I wish to disable password sign-in. For context, no my user account control settings are not too high and no I am not providing my...
  7. Require sign-in

Require sign-in: I'm unable to change when my password or PIN is required to sign in. This is frankly quite annoying as my computer never leaves my house and I wish to disable password sign-in. For context, no my user account control settings are not too high and no I am not providing my...
  8. Sign-in requirements in Windows?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in requirements in Windows?: Split from this thread. I just bought a windows 10 PC, and it is a nightmare of hassles, and things I don't want, but can't get rid of. I'm already being synched to Google, but you're Requiring me to sign in with Microsoft email, Then Forcing me to let you synch with...
  9. Require sign in

Require sign in: I am unable to change require sign in. That field is greyed out and says, Windows hello is preventing some options from being shown. How do I change this? This is on a computer I just purchased. Thank you....
  10. requiring sign in to email every few days

requiring sign in to email every few days: I have 2 email ids that require me to sign in again every 3 or 4 days...all emails on the same overall account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/requiring-sign-in-to-email-every-few-days/0a85daf0-d447-4f43-969c-d396ffdc4c08