Windows 10: Required Step-by-Step guide to configure Wake on WLan.

Discus and support Required Step-by-Step guide to configure Wake on WLan. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have been attempting to configure WoWLAN for my Dell Optiplex 3030 machine. Please note that, physical location of the machine disables me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by A Chopra, Apr 19, 2020.

1. A Chopra Win User

Required Step-by-Step guide to configure Wake on WLan.

Hi,

I have been attempting to configure WoWLAN for my Dell Optiplex 3030 machine. Please note that, physical location of the machine disables me to keep the machine connected over LAN No RJ45 network available. Therefore, the only option available is Wake on WLAN. I have been trying to enable this feature and have attempted to make the following changes -

• Wake on Lan & Wlan in BIOS - Done
    • Device Manager - Properties of WIFI adapter checked for allowing to wake this device.

Need to understand -

1. What In-Bound and Out-Bound Firewall Rules to be applied
    2. How to send the Magic packet from Android/ iOS device
    3. Any other configurations Router/ PC - if required

PC Specifications -

Dell Optiplex AIO - 3030 i3 4150

Network Profile Defender: Private

Wireless: IntelR Dual band Wireless-N 7260 #2

LAN: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Kindly suggest how can this be done. Thanks.

:)

A Chopra, Apr 19, 2020
  2. JunkBear Win User

Need guide step-by-step setup lan

But i will still need a step by step guide.

JunkBear, Apr 19, 2020
  3. I need a step buy step guide to flashing a x800pro please.

I need some help here guy's, I'm sure a step buy step guid will help alot of people like me out.

2003CRF450GUY, Apr 19, 2020
  4. dumbunni Win User

Step by Step Troubleshooting Guide

step by step trouble shooting

thank you keakar..have printed out the info...for the future build I plan....very helpful

dumbunni, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Required Step-by-Step guide to configure Wake on WLan. - Similar Threads - Required Step Step

2. Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall of Mc Affee step by step: I have just bought a brand new computer today and started configuration. It came with preinstalled McAffee and I will use Windows Defender as I have used it for my other computers. So uninstalling McAffee must be simple, right? Wrong. Those folders are more stubborn than some...
  3. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  4. run batch file step by step

in Windows 10 Customization
    run batch file step by step: Hi to all I need your help and support, I'm a Test Engineer and I dedicate and maintain to develop and improve batch files, and I need to know if somebody knows, how to run a batch file step by step in windows 10 or windows server?. Previously in ms-dos i use the next line...
  5. Steps recorder is missing steps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Steps recorder is missing steps: Hi I'm trying to use Steps Recorder to record steps so that I can turn them into test cases. However, It only records one step and misses all the others. I have tried changing the default save location but this has no effect. FTR I'm evaluating Desktop Step Recorders so...
  6. Can someone guide me step by step installing windows 10 with usb?

Can someone guide me step by step installing windows 10 with usb?: Hi! I've tried many ways but it always leads to an error, and I've tried to fix the errors but the errors doesn't dissapear. I asked a question here but it got too messy and confused. So can someone guide me from start to finish installing windows 10. I have cleaned my USB....
  7. I have some issue for windows 10 update for plz guide me step by step

I have some issue for windows 10 update for plz guide me step by step: This issue for window 10 update error [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-some-issue-for-windows-10-update-for-plz/c9d2bcfe-55dc-49b9-a5d0-12ab6de8d81a
  8. ‘Your Windows License Will Expire Soon’ – Step by Step Fix Guide

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    ‘Your Windows License Will Expire Soon’ – Step by Step Fix Guide: Last Updated on May 15, 2019Hello everyone. In this guide, we will be discussing Windows 10’s expiration. Before we start talking about it, I would like to explain that Windows 10 isn’t “free” as most of people think. It’s just like any product, it has an expiration date and...
  9. what is issue for plz guide me step by stpe

what is issue for plz guide me step by stpe: this issue for step by step guide me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-issue-for-plz-guide-me-step-by-stpe/bdbdcd1b-316a-4bf5-9140-f8b8c3e11c63
  10. Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Detailed practical step-by-step security guides for WIndows 10: Hi, Does someone know any other complex and well explained step-by-step with practical examples guide for Windows 10 security like this one? Harden Windows 10 - A Security Guide. How to secure Windows 10 It would be great if the guide is explained like for a...