Windows 10: Requiring Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock the PC lets you use "Windows spotlight" as the lock...

Discus and support Requiring Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock the PC lets you use "Windows spotlight" as the lock... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ntx61 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ntx61, Sep 29, 2022.

1. /u/ntx61 Win User

Requiring Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock the PC lets you use "Windows spotlight" as the lock...

/u/ntx61, Sep 29, 2022
  2. CurtisHx Win User

Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC loops back to Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC

I've tried it with both the built in keyboard and an external keyboard.

I also forgot to mention this is an intermittent issue. CTL ALT DELETE to unlock works most of the time. It seems like when my laptop stays locked a "long" time, like over the weekend, this issue appears.

CurtisHx, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC loops back to Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC

Hi Curtis, welcome to Ten forums.

Have you tried an external keyboard yet?

Check this thread for the Event Viewer errors.

Security Center error "DC040780"

I'm presenting this item as an FYI and not as a solution to your sign-in issue. I chose to defeat this unnecessary step in the login process and defeat the requirement to press Ctrl-Alt-Del before signing-in.

Enable or Disable Secure Sign-in with Ctrl+Alt+Delete in Windows 10

W10 Tweaker, Sep 29, 2022
  4. SirCoco Win User

Requiring Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock the PC lets you use "Windows spotlight" as the lock...

mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock

mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock after a few minutes, if I am not clicked into anything only my desktop works and I have to ctrl alt delete to get to click anything again, this started a few days ago.

right clicking taskbar doesn't work either when it locks up

SirCoco, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

1. Requiring Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock the PC lets you use "Windows spotlight" as the lock... - Similar Threads - Requiring Ctrl+Alt+Delete unlock

2. ctrl alt delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ctrl alt delete: Hello Microsoft peopleI have a question is using control alt delete to shut down your PC have any side effects, Or does it work just like a regular shutdown? My friend was having problems with his PC, and I thought that might be it. If you shut your PC down improperly enough,...
  3. mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock: mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock after a few minutes, if I am not clicked into anything only my desktop works and I have to ctrl alt delete to get to click anything again, this started a few days ago.right clicking taskbar doesn't work...
  4. mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock: mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock after a few minutes, if I am not clicked into anything only my desktop works and I have to ctrl alt delete to get to click anything again, this started a few days ago.right clicking taskbar doesn't work...
  5. mouse locks to one application and have to ctrl alt delete to get unlock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. To unlock Windows, you need to press the combination CTRL + ALT + DELETE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To unlock Windows, you need to press the combination CTRL + ALT + DELETE.: I found on the Internet how to turn it off, and it works as it should, BUT, after rebooting, I again need to press this combination until I turn it off again.I disable this combination in Local Security Policy -> Local Policies -> Security Options -> Interactive logon: Do not...
  7. To unlock Windows, you need to press the combination CTRL + ALT + DELETE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To unlock Windows, you need to press the combination CTRL + ALT + DELETE.: I found on the Internet how to turn it off, and it works as it should, BUT, after rebooting, I again need to press this combination until I turn it off again.I disable this combination in Local Security Policy -> Local Policies -> Security Options -> Interactive logon: Do not...
  8. ctrl+alt+delete

in Windows 10 Customization
    ctrl+alt+delete: ctrl+alt+delete[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E4%B8%BA%E4%BB%80%E4%B9%88%E6%8C%89ctrlaltdelete/56e61828-5b0a-4cc2-a5b0-a9f6a8d1d39f
  9. Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC loops back to Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC loops back to Ctl Alt Delete to unlock PC: This is on a freshly imaged laptop running Windows 10 Pro version 10.0.18362. I also had this same problem before imaging the laptop. I'll leave my laptop locked for the night and when I try to login in the morning, I can't. Every time I press ctl+alt+delete to bring up the...
  10. CTRL, ALT + DELETE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CTRL, ALT + DELETE: CTRL, ALT + DELETE Microsoft 10, programmers, managers, CTO, and CFO. The worst machine, I have ever owned. 1. Driver compatibility issues. Microsoft Drivers!!! 2. Slow internet connections. 3. HP Support Assistant drivers are not for pro computers, even though...