Windows 10: Rescue Disk

Discus and support Rescue Disk in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Does this place have any windows 10 rescue disk or on a usb stick? I want to have a windows 10 plus rescue disk hopefully something free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paul999, Sep 5, 2018.

1. paul999 New Member

Rescue Disk

Hello,
    Does this place have any windows 10 rescue disk or on a usb stick? I want to have a windows 10 plus rescue disk hopefully something free
    Thanks,
    P999

paul999, Sep 5, 2018
  2. BulldogXX Win User

create a rescue disk

Sounds like a good idea.

BulldogXX, Sep 5, 2018
  3. CharlesEricksonvy Win User
    brocken backup & rescue disk burner

windows 10 has broken rescue disk program and backup to disk.

CharlesEricksonvy, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Stevekir Win User

Rescue Disk

Virtual Disk Service error when creating WinPE Rescue Media

Thanks.

I have a suggestion. You advise restoring from a Macrium Image from within Macrium Rescue Media rather than from within Windows itself (that is, not with the normal desktop showing). It seems to me that would have to be be done without access to your tut (which is online). I have therefore printed it out on paper and filed it away. I suggest you might like to consider putting a note about that at the end of Part 5 of your tut.

It is really very helpful to have well illustrated step-by-step tuts like this. Thanks for all your efforts.

Stevekir, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Rescue Disk

1. Rescue Disk - Similar Threads - Rescue Disk

2. Prepare a USB drive for Rescue Disk on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Prepare a USB drive for Rescue Disk on Windows 10: I have my USB drive of 16 gb-- actually Win10 reads it as 14gb. To use this USB stick as the sole device for Rescue Repair, what is necessary to do the task? As mentioned the USB is recognized at This PC in Windows 10. But I'm getting an error when I try to do the routine....
  3. Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk: Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable PE Rescue Disk Created a Custom Windows 10 Recovery Tools and Bootable Rescue Disk in ISO format Based on the Win10PESE project found on TheOven.org - Thanks to those that contributed.. It allows you access to any non-working system...
  4. Macrium rescue disk ...what is the total actual size of file???

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium rescue disk ...what is the total actual size of file???: Just created a rescue disk for W10 on an 8GB sd card When I looked at the contents of the rescue files I noticed it was quite small Please see below images As I have not been able to find any info on what the actual size of the W10 PE image is, can someone chime in to...
  5. Macrium V6 Rescue Disk Will Not Boot in W10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium V6 Rescue Disk Will Not Boot in W10: I'm not familiar with the UEFI boot system in W10. Any pointers? Thanks. 40116
  6. cant get rescue disk to work

in Windows 10 Support
    cant get rescue disk to work: Acer Aspire AXC-704G My neighbour was a victim of ransom-ware. I reformated his hard drive so I could reload Windows 10. When I try to boot either to a Windows rescue disk (that I used successfully before) all that comes up it Acer stuff that will not net me run the media...
  7. Create Rescue Disk fails during disk creation

Create Rescue Disk fails during disk creation: Have a new Double Power 8.1 Tablet that I've upgraded to Win 10. Now I've got it set up just right, I'm attempting to create a Rescue Disk. Purchased a 16gb micro-usb drive which is successfully recognized. Ran 'Create Rescue Disk' from Windows search and checked 'copy system...
  8. Can't Boot from Win 10 Rescue Disk

Can't Boot from Win 10 Rescue Disk: Using Win10 Pro 64-bit. Have not updated to the Anniversy version yet. PC is an HP desktop which was updated from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro (many months ago). It has UEFI firmware but not Secure Boot. I use Backup & Restore (Win 7 version) for my backups and to create System...
  9. Recovery Drive vs Recovery Partition vs PE Rescue Disk, confused.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Drive vs Recovery Partition vs PE Rescue Disk, confused.: After I did a clean install of Win10 about a year ago, I created a USB Recovery Drive. I also have a Norton Security Recovery Drive and I’ve created USB Bootable PE Rescue Disk by Kyhi. I also use Acronis to create regular full disk images and I have a USB Bootable Acronis...
  10. Help with rescue disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with rescue disk: i have had to restore Win 10 7 times since first install. just updated audio drivers, and lost internet connection, which is what always happens---seems to happen at almost any time it feels like it. Also lost Word and the templates it came with after first restore, When...