Researchers create new material and one-atom-thick transistors

Discus and support Researchers create new material and one-atom-thick transistors in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Scientist have made a breakthrough and have created the world’s first transistors made out of silicene. If the technology can be developed further,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 4, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

labeeman, Feb 4, 2015
  2. lehnerus2000 Win User

Sounds promising. *Smile

:)

lehnerus2000, Feb 5, 2015
  3. kapbharat Win User
    nokia 5230 display problems

Cold ? How much cold ? If its freezing then that may be due to the Temperature effect. Place a thick peice of cloth or some insulating material first, and then keep the phone on that...

kapbharat, Feb 5, 2015
  4. farby Win User

nokia 5230 display problems

Cold ? How much cold ? If its freezing then that may be due to the Temperature effect. Place a thick peice of cloth or some insulating material first, and then keep the phone on that...

farby, Feb 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Researchers create new material and one-atom-thick transistors - Similar Threads - Researchers create material

2. Create a partition before installing Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create a partition before installing Windows 10?: I always created a partition on a wiped drive before installing Windows Vista, 7, or 8/8.1, because otherwise an extra partition was created. Now I'm going to install Windows 10 on a wiped drive. Is it best to create a partition before installing or allow Windows to manage...
  3. create script to list all groups all my users are members of?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    create script to list all groups all my users are members of?: Is there a login script or some way to show and list all my users and exactly what groups they are members of? We have an older server with all the users and their assigned groups on and soon we have to move all the shares off the server to new server and I'm not sure how to...
  4. Win10 Pro Product Key on old machine needed for new one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 Pro Product Key on old machine needed for new one: and of course I have no idea where my record of my product key for Win10 Pro retail got hidden. I've tried the CMD and Powershell methods and no go. How do I get my product key so I can use it my new machine? I am posting from the old one that has the key right now. 116036
  5. permissions when installing a new program

in Windows 10 Customization
    permissions when installing a new program: When I try to install some new programs I get the message "insufficient permissions" I am the only person using this computer....
  6. Xbox one WIRED controller does not work on PC,Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one WIRED controller does not work on PC,Windows 10: Very simple problem with no solution, My Xbox one wired (not wireless) controller does not work and has not worked for a week. I tried 3 different controllers on 2 different PC's both windows 10 with functioning USB ports and I have used data sync cables (at least 2) with no...
  7. I just purchased a Surface Go. It has a slot for a micro SD card and I have inserted one....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just purchased a Surface Go. It has a slot for a micro SD card and I have inserted one....: I just purchased a Surface Go. It has a slot for a micro SD card and I have inserted one. But when I try to add the card to the History Backup Files, I get an error. Is there something in Windows that does not allow backing up of the SD card or folders on that card?...
  8. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  9. How to configure Windows 10 to create Dump Files on Blue Screen of Death

in Windows 10 News
    How to configure Windows 10 to create Dump Files on Blue Screen of Death: [ATTACH] Whenever a Windows computer runs into an error, it shows a BSOD or a Blue Screen of Death. This screen usually comes up for a fraction of second, creates some logs or Dump Files as many other people refer and then suddenly [...] This post How to configure Windows 10...
  10. Motherboard product key does not match the one in settings?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Motherboard product key does not match the one in settings?: Hi all, I've been using a Cube Mix Plus tablet that I bought new about a year ago, somehow I've failed to spot until now that the copy of Windows 10 installed on it is not activated. Troubleshoot tells me its "found a Windows 10 Home Digital Licence for this device running...