Windows 10: resell a lifetime license key

Discus and support resell a lifetime license key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have a lifetime license key for windows visual studio the is license is unlimited you can you use it in different pc so my question is it legal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by achrafdakar, Jan 27, 2021.

1. resell a lifetime license key

Hi I have a lifetime license key for windows visual studio the is license is unlimited you can you use it in different pc so my question is it legal to resell the is license thank you

:)

achrafdakar, Jan 27, 2021

2. Volume Licenses Reseller

I want to resell volume licenses, i trying register but i struk on step of Open Authorization and License Number, actually don't know how to get this number,

Please help me on this,

if need any more information, please reply.

(Volume Licensing Service Center)

Thanks,

Ramesh Kantekar, Jan 27, 2021
  3. Buying key from Ebay and resell them

Hello all

my question here is it legal to buy from eBay any Microsoft Key to activate Microsoft products and resell them or totally not legal ?

just like this one Ebay Windows 10 Pro

abdelrahimjawad, Jan 27, 2021
  4. KabyBlue Win User

resell a lifetime license key

Lifetime Office 365 Subscription for $7.99 -- Legit?

I know many sketchy things -- especially regarding softwares -- can be found on eBay but I can't seem to wrap my head around how this deal is possible. The seller seems to swear (for what it's worth) that the listing is completely legal and legit. Something to do with an academic license and is quoted saying, "It is legal to resell this license and the sale is in conformity with the EU Directive 2009/24/EC."

So, what do you guys think?

Here is the eBay listing --> Microsoft Office 365 Home Subscription 5 Users PC/Mac | Lifetime

resell a lifetime license key [​IMG]

KabyBlue, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

resell a lifetime license key

1. resell a lifetime license key - Similar Threads - resell lifetime license

2. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  3. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  4. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. What are some reliable third party license resellers? (If there's such thing...)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are some reliable third party license resellers? (If there's such thing...): So, I need one or two Windows Pro licenses to a couple of my personal use VM's. I used a student license for a long time, but I'm not currently enrolled in college, so I don't get to use a free Windows 10 license. I appreciate the time I got to use Windows for free, but when...
  6. Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys?

Are these people authorised to resell Windows Product Keys?: Can one of you Microsoft experts confirm whether this is an authorised reseller / whether they are selling genuine product keys legally? The website is: https://www.genuinekeyhome.com/windows-10-pro-p-10192.html I ordered a Windows 10 Pro Product Key from them. I used the...
  7. Authenticity of Digital License Key of Windows 10 Professional Lifetime that is being sold...

Authenticity of Digital License Key of Windows 10 Professional Lifetime that is being sold...: Hello everyone If you go to Amazon India and look for "Windows 10 Professional Lifetime Retail With DVD and Activation Key Card Includes Latest November 2019 Windows Update", you will find that some sellers are selling digital license for a very low price. Here's the link...
  8. Windows 10 and Office 2019 Keys Lifetime

Windows 10 and Office 2019 Keys Lifetime: Hello. I am considering purchasing keys for both mentioned products, but i dont see a limit in uses/years that the keys will work. So i have some questions about that listed below: - How exactly do the keys work lifespan-wise? - Are they locked on my account for whatever...
  9. Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses: Hi. Is it legal to sell iso images of windows in DVDs or USB drives without any key codes, COA or licenses? They are mostly used to repair or recover windows since the install option is only a trial version that expires in few days and will block windows & will not be active...
  10. Can I resell Windows 10 license OEM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I resell Windows 10 license OEM?: I purchased a custom build PC in the spring with a 120 GB SSD boot drive. I have Windows 10 Home (OEM 64 bit) installed from a disc. In short, Windows 10 has turned out to be a nightmare, worst OS ever. I HATE it. I want to get rid of Windows 10 and install Windows 7 Pro...