Windows 10: Reselling Computer Systems

Discus and support Reselling Computer Systems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have acquired 70 complete systems CPU, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse with no O/S. Some of them have Windows 7 license keys, but most do not. I want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RobertTriplett1, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Reselling Computer Systems

I have acquired 70 complete systems CPU, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse with no O/S. Some of them have Windows 7 license keys, but most do not. I want to sell these with Windows 10 installed, but I don't want to spend $200 each on licenses, the systems are only worth about $150 a piece when complete. I'm also not too keen on selling units with the $3-5 questionable license keys off of eBay. What is the best way to go about getting Windows 10 licenses for this many computer systems?

:)

RobertTriplett1, Feb 10, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    how do i connect my NES system to my HP computer

Hi Shawn John,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

• Do you receive any error message on the screen?
    • What is the make and model of the NES System?

I understand how you feel at the moment. I would suggest you to shut down the computer, unplug all the Cables and connect it to the proper jack on the computer and the TV. Then start the computer and TV together and check if the
    display is back.

For more information, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Installation Steps for NES AV to TV Hookup.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 10, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Reselling Computer Systems

Is there a good guide out there on actually assembling the new rig?

List your system specs (All of the parts you're using), putting a computer together isn't very difficult. I can give you some steps on doing it no problem.

erocker, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Reselling Computer Systems

1. Reselling Computer Systems - Similar Threads - Reselling Computer Systems

2. I need to clean and return a reburbished desktop to the Amazon reseller, but the computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to clean and return a reburbished desktop to the Amazon reseller, but the computer...: i need to return a Windows 10 desktop where the computer apparently has memory issues and shuts down at random times. I have saved passwords in my browser, and have used my pin and email address for administrator account---all of which I want removed before I send it back.I...
  3. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  4. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  5. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?: Hello thereOVOKeys, which sells official Microsoft licenses, claims to be an Official Microsoft Reseller, is this true?Quotation: "Our Company is an authorised Microsoft Reseller. You can check our partner status - our identification number is 6349519. We are able all our...
  7. OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OVOKeys microsoft reseller company?: Hello thereOVOKeys, which sells official Microsoft licenses, claims to be an Official Microsoft Reseller, is this true?Quotation: "Our Company is an authorised Microsoft Reseller. You can check our partner status - our identification number is 6349519. We are able all our...
  8. Microsoft Certified Reseller List

Microsoft Certified Reseller List: Where can I find a list of Microsoft Certified Resellers? Is "Gotkeynow" a Certified Reseller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-certified-reseller-list/fae24cb6-6c01-420b-b2c4-b215be15ae8b
  9. Reselling OEM USB

Reselling OEM USB: Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I recently found an electronics supplier that offers Windows 10 OEM USB Flash drives for relatively low prices https://www.voltekk.com/collections/computer-software/products/microsoft-windows-10-pro-usb-flash-drive-english....
  10. third party reseller

third party reseller: Is purchasing Microsoft products from Brytesoft.com legal? Their website says “When big businesses buy in bulk, sometimes they end up with more licenses than they need. We buy them cheap and pass the savings on to you. It’s the same software at a much lower price.” Does...