Windows 10: Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses

Discus and support Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. Is it legal to sell iso images of windows in DVDs or USB drives without any key codes, COA or licenses? They are mostly used to repair or recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AJSmith3, Sep 10, 2018.

1. AJSmith3 Win User

Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses

Hi. Is it legal to sell iso images of windows in DVDs or USB drives without any key codes, COA or licenses? They are mostly used to repair or recover windows since the install option is only a trial version that expires in few days and will block windows & will not be active unless the user enters a windows key code. Thank you

:)

AJSmith3, Sep 10, 2018
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Sep 10, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses

1. Reselling iso images of windows 10 without key codes or licenses - Similar Threads - Reselling iso images

2. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  3. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  4. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Lost Windows ISO and license key.

Lost Windows ISO and license key.: I purchased Windows digital yesterday to install on iMac thru Bootcamp. This morning in attempting the install, an old Parallels intercepted the windows install and locked up bootcamp and my entire computer. Two hours with Apple tech, no go.! Total wipe needed in Apple...
  6. Download Windows 10 ISO Image Digitally Licensed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 ISO Image Digitally Licensed: Hello there, I am an existing user of Microsoft and i want to download the OS10 ISO image with the following link of aka.ms. 2 Days back i am connected with one of the representative who assist me but now the link is shown as forbidden error. I don't want to download...
  7. resell a lifetime license key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resell a lifetime license key: Hi I have a lifetime license key for windows visual studio the is license is unlimited you can you use it in different pc so my question is it legal to resell the is license thank you...
  8. Windows 10 Enterprise ISO without asking Product Key.

Windows 10 Enterprise ISO without asking Product Key.: Hello Community, My question can be little bit interesting. I want to copy to USB-stick Windows 10 365 Enterprise as an ISO. As a company we are using digital keys on Azure. Every account has their windows and office product key. System knows itself when I connect with...
  9. Windows without a license key

Windows without a license key: If i download windows 10 from Microsoft site and use it without license key is it legal?What about windows 7 or 8?Is it legal?I know about the watermark sign and you can't change desktop background but i really wanna know if it's legal!I use it for me,not for a company or...
  10. Can I resell Windows 10 license OEM?

Can I resell Windows 10 license OEM?: I purchased a custom build PC in the spring with a 120 GB SSD boot drive. I have Windows 10 Home (OEM 64 bit) installed from a disc. In short, Windows 10 has turned out to be a nightmare, worst OS ever. I HATE it. I want to get rid of Windows 10 and install Windows 7 Pro...