Windows 10: Reselling PC with Windows 10Pro factory OEM

Discus and support Reselling PC with Windows 10Pro factory OEM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I have to resell well established brand name PCs with factory preinstalled OEM Windows 10 Pro to foreign company that do some customization to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Krume Matov, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Reselling PC with Windows 10Pro factory OEM

Hello

I have to resell well established brand name PCs with factory preinstalled OEM Windows 10 Pro to foreign company that do some customization to that PCs, and after that the foreign company will resell this PCs to a government customer in my country. PCs actually do not leave the country. Are there any Microsoft restrictions regarding this process. The factory preinstalled OEM licensed Win10Pro is not moved or intact in any way during the process.

Thanks

Krume Matov

:)

Krume Matov, Jan 17, 2020

2. Factory System Restore, Factory Reset Windows 10pro PC

How to create restore point the date issues, or how to create restore point factory reset, Factory System Restore on Windows 10pro pc

Because I try to do that but it not going to the date as i need pc back to

I need to reset pc to the date as i buy and start open the first day 24 January 2018 or need to use date 16 February 2018

Miss Kemjira Supakkawee, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Can I resell Windows 10 license OEM?

As mentioned, if that OEM version of Windows 7 10 has already been installed and activated, it is not transferable to another PC. You can not legally resell it. OEM licenses are non transferable.

alphanumeric, Jan 17, 2020
  4. ManskiNG Win User

Reselling PC with Windows 10Pro factory OEM

How to clean install Windows 10 pro (OEM) over Windows 10 Home (OEM)?

Well I didn't know about that option when I bought the laptop and OEM media.

I bought the Win 10pro media with the laptop from reseller.

ManskiNG, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Reselling PC with Windows 10Pro factory OEM

1. Reselling PC with Windows 10Pro factory OEM - Similar Threads - Reselling 10Pro factory

2. Can I purchase windows OEM keys from resellers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I purchase windows OEM keys from resellers?: I am starting a business selling pre-built computers.Is it allowed to buy windows 11 OEM keys from resellers such as G2A for use in computers I am planning to sell to customers?...
  3. Can I purchase windows OEM keys from resellers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I purchase windows OEM keys from resellers?: I am starting a business selling pre-built computers.Is it allowed to buy windows 11 OEM keys from resellers such as G2A for use in computers I am planning to sell to customers?...
  4. Windows 10pro

Windows 10pro: Is Windows 10pro, purchased from Microsoft website, a retail version that can be re-installed if i build a new PC. As in it can be transferred to a totally new PC?Thank you for any help...
  5. Reseller License

Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  6. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  7. Windows 10Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10Pro: can't update Windows it installs the update and when restarts it uninstall I been trying to install this update quite a few times and and the same results all the times. PS this is the last update for my windows 10Pro can you guys help am frustrated that not all can't up date...
  8. Reselling OEM USB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reselling OEM USB: Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I recently found an electronics supplier that offers Windows 10 OEM USB Flash drives for relatively low prices https://www.voltekk.com/collections/computer-software/products/microsoft-windows-10-pro-usb-flash-drive-english....
  9. Factory System Restore, Factory Reset Windows 10pro PC

Factory System Restore, Factory Reset Windows 10pro PC: How to create restore point the date issues, or how to create restore point factory reset, Factory System Restore on Windows 10pro pc Because I try to do that but it not going to the date as i need pc back to I need to reset pc to the date as i buy and start open the...
  10. Can I resell Windows 10 license OEM?

Can I resell Windows 10 license OEM?: I purchased a custom build PC in the spring with a 120 GB SSD boot drive. I have Windows 10 Home (OEM 64 bit) installed from a disc. In short, Windows 10 has turned out to be a nightmare, worst OS ever. I HATE it. I want to get rid of Windows 10 and install Windows 7 Pro...