Windows 10: Reselling unused Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Reselling unused Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently bought an extra copy of Windows 10 Home through a 3rd-party seller newegg.com that will not allow me to return it for a refund. Is it legal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by nyr624, May 18, 2020.

1. nyr624 Win User

Reselling unused Windows 10 Home

I recently bought an extra copy of Windows 10 Home through a 3rd-party seller newegg.com that will not allow me to return it for a refund. Is it legal to sell the extra, unused copy on craiglist or ebay?

:)

nyr624, May 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 18, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, May 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Reselling unused Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Reselling unused Home

2. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  3. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reseller License: Hi,We are an Indirect Reseller with Microsoft CSP and have also partnered with TechData and Ingram Micro US. We are looking forward to reselling Microsoft Windows 10, 11, Office 2019, Office 2021 licenses on our website. TechData and Ingram Micro US are our distributors.We...
  4. Reseller License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows 10 is unusable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 is unusable.: How do I switch to apple or Linux??? Widnows 10 is the last Windows I will ever subject myself to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-unusable/7045711e-7319-40af-b611-758f64ba3946
  6. Windows 10 resellers in Algeria

Windows 10 resellers in Algeria: Hi, Please, I want to know if there are official resellers of windows 10 licenses in Algeria. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-resellers-in-algeria/0014ae4e-deb7-4b4a-a286-ffcfc2d22401
  7. Reselling Computer Systems

Reselling Computer Systems: I have acquired 70 complete systems CPU, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse with no O/S. Some of them have Windows 7 license keys, but most do not. I want to sell these with Windows 10 installed, but I don't want to spend $200 each on licenses, the systems are only worth about $150 a...
  8. Reselling OEM USB

Reselling OEM USB: Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I recently found an electronics supplier that offers Windows 10 OEM USB Flash drives for relatively low prices https://www.voltekk.com/collections/computer-software/products/microsoft-windows-10-pro-usb-flash-drive-english....
  9. third party reseller

third party reseller: Is purchasing Microsoft products from Brytesoft.com legal? Their website says “When big businesses buy in bulk, sometimes they end up with more licenses than they need. We buy them cheap and pass the savings on to you. It’s the same software at a much lower price.” Does...
  10. Resell my Windows 10 Retail ESD

Resell my Windows 10 Retail ESD: Hello, I bought an ESD Windows 10 Pro Retail product. May I sell it to a company? I'm in Romania. Thank You Very Much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resell-my-windows-10-retail-esd/7e0a29e3-3545-47cd-ad66-0a4fa94441c9"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reselling windows 10 home