Windows 10: Resend Invoice with correct Account Name

Discus and support Resend Invoice with correct Account Name in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, would it be possible to resend my last invoice. I changed my Account name and would like that to display on the invoice if possible please. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 70SixCC, May 23, 2019.

1. 70SixCC Win User

Resend Invoice with correct Account Name

Hi, would it be possible to resend my last invoice. I changed my Account name and would like that to display on the invoice if possible please. The invoice number I'm referring to is 17476229356

:)

70SixCC, May 23, 2019

2. Change of name on the invoice

Hello!

Would it be possible to change a name on an invoice? I have made an order of software for my company laptop, but on the invoice only my name, not company name is specified. Our bookkeeper requires an invoice with a company name on it. How can I correct it?

Thanks in advance.

Vlad

VladislavAntonov2, May 23, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 23, 2019
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

Quote/invoice program

i used one called peachtree when i used to work at this machine shop and they needed an accounting program. Pretty easy to use, has quotes, invoices, customer/vendor lists, check printing, etc. Very nice program, dont know much it costs though.

Thema:

1. Resend Invoice with correct Account Name - Similar Threads - Resend Invoice correct

2. How do I get Tax invoice corrected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Tax invoice corrected?: My subscription tax invoice is in my personal name, even though in my account profile billing info is in company name. How do I get Tax invoice corrected?...
  3. How do I get Tax invoice corrected?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Tax invoice corrected?: My subscription tax invoice is in my personal name, even though in my account profile billing info is in company name. How do I get Tax invoice corrected?...
  4. Resend a dispute

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Resend a dispute: I had a dispute regarding a software download. I called the bank and recended my dispute now I want to download my purchase. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resend-a-dispute/f3007ac0-5a85-41bc-a7cb-2dbc6fa6538d
  5. Which model name is correct?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which model name is correct?: I was checking out some of my system software and troubleshooting some battery issues on my Lenovo laptop when I decided to check my system model. I first went to the bottom on the laptop and it said that it was 80K3 80K30017US. However, when I opened up my DxDiag DirectX...
  6. correct user name

in Windows 10 Customization
    correct user name: i changed my user name, but microsoft keeps using the old one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/correct-user-name/0177e2b5-d1d9-4032-87ce-848cb8a1e374
  7. How to resend purchase email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resend purchase email: How do you resend a purchase email, or is there even a way to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resend-purchase-email/01aee77f-9037-4aa1-88b0-750c285df3b1
  8. Windows Account name when signing on is not correct - Can it be changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Account name when signing on is not correct - Can it be changed?: Hi, I'm having an issue when signing onto a Windows 10 computer using my online account where the name it is using is not correct. This has happened on my laptop and recently on a new PC at home. Where does the name seen below dsmal come from? It is not spelled correctly...
  9. Correct bad user name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Correct bad user name: Somehow, the system thinks my name is ****.comcast.net. It doesn't use the name; my real user name is tcebo, and that's the name of my directory in C:\users. But the sign-in page displays it. Perhaps there is something in the registry that has gone uncorrected? 137606
  10. Correct bad user name

in Windows 10 Support
    Correct bad user name: Attachment 241743 Somehow, the system thinks my name is ****.comcast.net. It doesn't use the name; my real user name is tcebo, and that's the name of my directory in C:\users. But the sign-in page displays it. Perhaps there is something in the registry that has gone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resend with correct password