Windows 10: reservation is in queue.... But i already got win10?

Discus and support reservation is in queue.... But i already got win10? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I used the media creation tool to acquire my copy of windows 10 (the gwx app didn't notify me) I did have trouble with my activation on clean install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MrOblivion, Jul 31, 2015.

1. reservation is in queue.... But i already got win10?

I used the media creation tool to acquire my copy of windows 10 (the gwx app didn't notify me) I did have trouble with my activation on clean install but then I found the reset feature that lets you wipe all your drives and reinstalls windows 10.. for some reason that worked and now I have a clean install of win 10.. went to go see something on Microsoft's website and I noticed it left a notification saying my reservation is in queue.. well I already have win 10 activated so what does this mean? I assume nothing but I would like to be sure. Any info would be greatly appreciated *Wink

:)

MrOblivion, Jul 31, 2015

2. I lost my GWX app

I have already reserved to get a free Window 10 several days ago. After that my window 7 was broken. I reinstalled it again but my GWX app has already gone. I can not get the GWX app back. Do I still in the reservation queue to upgrade to Window
    10 ?

DumreRoongsookJj0, Jul 31, 2015
  3. Ananya506 Win User
    I had got the reservation icon but when i would get chance?!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Windows 10 was to be launched on 29th I had already made reservation before the few weeks it was to be launched on 29th also on 29th it got downloaded to the device but as i didn't followed the steps properly(I forget to turn off my antivirus ) It didn't
    installed and showed error so as i now i reinstalled and cleaned whole the pc and then installed the required updates. Again, I'm getting the icon and i have reserved for it.

But as on 29th it has already launched so for what i have to wait for?

It's showing i'll get a notification to do so

Why and what time would this take???????????????

Answer me ASAP(As soon as possible)

Ananya506, Jul 31, 2015
  4. reservation is in queue.... But i already got win10?

Hi!
    You can ignore the notification!

Regards

Cluster Head, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

reservation is in queue.... But i already got win10?

1. reservation is in queue.... But i already got win10? - Similar Threads - reservation queue already

2. windows 10 ive already got it so i understand it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 ive already got it so i understand it.: ive got windows 10 so i can use it ok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-ive-already-got-it-so-i-understand-it/030a221f-722a-484a-b14a-2a0a72448fdb
  3. Printer queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer queue: Hello, I am having a strange problem with my print queue. Normal printing works fine. But for some reason my print queue apparently does not delete the documents from the queue after they are printed or they are stored somewhere else?. Whenever I restart my computer or...
  4. Minecraft Win10 Edition already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Win10 Edition already redeemed: 5 years ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition and I got a redeem code for free. 4 years ago I redeemed it through Microsft Store. But yesterday I went to the store and it's not in my account. I went back to Mojang's website to redeem it again but the Microsoft Store says that...
  5. Installing Win10 from USB while Win10 already installed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Win10 from USB while Win10 already installed?: I reformatted my brand new laptop using an old version of Win10 I had on a USB. However after doing this I ran into an issue with Windows updates not working. After some searching I found that I needed a newer build of the Win10 bootable USB. I ran the Win10 installer from...
  6. Win10 - how to queue a job to an offline printer?

Win10 - how to queue a job to an offline printer?: When I am away from my wifi printer, how can I print to the "offline" printer? How can I queue jobs to the printer and have them print when I re-connect to my printer? (This print queue function used to exist in previous versions of Windows.) I have upgraded my PC to WIn10...
  7. Have I already got 1511 10586?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Have I already got 1511 10586?: I already have Windows 10 on this old spare system and I can see the above in the update page but I'm not allowed to obtain it. Where can I check to see what build I have already installed please? Thanks. 46005
  8. "The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue

"The printer queue is full" but there are no items in the queue: Hi guys, I've been having trouble getting my computer to print to any printer at all. I am running Windows 10 Home 64 bit on an HP Pavilion p6 series computer. I have removed and reinstalled drivers, bought and tried new printers, restarted the computer, deleted the...
  9. never got "reserve" icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    never got "reserve" icon: I never got the reserve icon to reserve windows 10 pro; so where/how can i get this accomplished? 9457
  10. System reserved partition got assigned c:\

in Windows 10 Support
    System reserved partition got assigned c:\: Hello, today i went ahead and turned my pc on. After a bit i noticed that the automatic repair is running, then i got option to restart pc which i did. It happened again and again. After a bit of troubleshooting i noticed that my c drive is now d and d is now e. I went ahead...