Windows 10: Reserve icon gone after black screen

Discus and support Reserve icon gone after black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, Im using sony vaio windows 8.1 64bit, yesterday windows 10 was downloading and it stopped at 1% itself, then i restarted my laptop to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rakesh, Jul 29, 2015.

1. rakesh Win User

Reserve icon gone after black screen

Hi,

Im using sony vaio windows 8.1 64bit, yesterday windows 10 was downloading and it stopped at 1% itself, then i restarted my laptop to start downloading again but black screen came with cursor blinking, i restored my laptop to early checkpoint but i doesn't help, while trying alternative method to recover the lap, it gone to factory settings and windows 8 was there, i lost my all files, windows 10 reserve icon.

Note: files are not so important, i don't need them.

Now i updated to windows 8.1, but still windows 10 Reserve icon not appeared. How do i get back reserve icon or how can i update to windows 10?

Thank you

:)

rakesh, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Vibrid Win User

Windows 10 icon missing

As I have just done a clean wipe on my computer after reserving windows 10, the icon has gone missing.

I would like to know how to restore the icon, and if the reservation is still active on this machine after a clean reset.

Vibrid, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 reservation.

I received Windows 10 reservation after updating Windows 7 and I reserved the windows 10 by clicking on that reserve Windows 10 button. But now suddenly after 4 days my windows 10 reserve icon is gone. what is happening in actual?

Palash_rabbit, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Reserve icon gone after black screen

This question has been asked repeatedly, but you don't need the icon to upgrade. Just download the Media Creation Tool and do the upgrade through there. No need to wait for a system tray icon.

Windows 10

DeaconFrost, Jul 29, 2015
  5. rakesh Win User
    But where to get my Windows product key? Its preloaded OS.

rakesh, Jul 29, 2015
  6. You don't need your product key, as long as your current version of Windows is activated.

DeaconFrost, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reserve icon gone after black screen

1. Reserve icon gone after black screen - Similar Threads - Reserve icon gone

2. Black screen after clicking "delete" on reserved disk partition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after clicking "delete" on reserved disk partition: Don't ask me why I did this.I have a PC with asus motherboard. I wanted to reinstall windows 10 on my PC and for some reason I clicked on "delete" for msr reserved partitions of both my SSD and HDD, and as bonus I've cleared my disks via cmd.Now I sit in front of my PC that I...
  3. Black screen after clicking "delete" on reserved disk partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after clicking "delete" on reserved disk partition: Don't ask me why I did this.I have a PC with asus motherboard. I wanted to reinstall windows 10 on my PC and for some reason I clicked on "delete" for msr reserved partitions of both my SSD and HDD, and as bonus I've cleared my disks via cmd.Now I sit in front of my PC that I...
  4. Black screen after clicking "delete" on reserved disk partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screen icon for OneDrive was gone this morning

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen icon for OneDrive was gone this morning: Split from this thread. My screen icon for OneDrive was gone this morning! I am not able to get it to resurface and none of my attached files are listed whn I go into the online via log in. Is there something I can do? I have lost an incredible amount of work....
  6. 1903 Reserved Storage - gone after KB4503293?

in Windows 10 Support
    1903 Reserved Storage - gone after KB4503293?: Hi guys, I raised the issue (ie: I don't like it!) of the ~7GB reserved storage 'feature' of 1903 in another thread and initially investigated how to disable it. However, I noticed that the reserved space takes up pretty much zero space when creating a backup image file of...
  7. 1903 Reserved Storgae - gone after KB4503293?

in Windows 10 Support
    1903 Reserved Storgae - gone after KB4503293?: Hi guys, I raised the issue (ie: I don't like it!) of the ~7GB reserved storage 'feature' of 1903 in another thread and initially investigated how to disable it. However, I noticed that the reserved space takes up pretty much zero space when creating a backup image file of...
  8. desktop icons gone after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desktop icons gone after update: I want to ask why after a update windows 10 home version 1709 build 16.299.785 my icons are gone from the desktop and 1 icon came back on my taskbar, and when I click that all does come back....this is so weird, can you help me to resolve this. thank you...
  9. Black Screen-no explorer or icons after repair install

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen-no explorer or icons after repair install: My computer was working fine but the DISM online was screwing up. I created an ISO with an ESD Iso image and did a reinstall. Probably should have left it alone. But now I can't get to my desktop and my explorer isn't working even when I manually type it in under task...
  10. Black Screen after windows icon at boot/no cusor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen after windows icon at boot/no cusor: I recently ran the auto upgrade to 10 from 7 and when my computer boots up I see the windows icon with the spinning dots underneath and then my screen says "not supported". After a few minutes the tv says "no signal". That makes me think that it is getting a signal from the...