Windows 10: Reserved Domain Email

Discus and support Reserved Domain Email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I removed my Email address from my Xbox account and replaced it with my son's so that he could keep the Gamer tag, now my Email address is deleted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaveBaughman, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Reserved Domain Email

I removed my Email address from my Xbox account and replaced it with my son's so that he could keep the Gamer tag, now my Email address is deleted and when I try to access it I get the message that it is part of a "Reserved Domain", who can fix this, I have 25 years of my life in that Email?

:)

DaveBaughman, Jun 22, 2021
  2. mlass Win User

This email is part of reserved domain.

I'm trying to add my daughter to my Windows 10 laptop Users. I get the error, this email is part of a reserved domain. It's my domain name, set up as work, and set up on my laptop as work account (added to Azure too). Now, why can't I add her? I added
    my wife.

What is the reason for Reserved Domain?

mlass, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Win10 Reservation - I used the wrong email address

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and look for the suggestions provided by one of our MVP Andre Da Costa replied on June 3, 2015:

Results in Windows - Microsoft Community

However you may cancel the current reservation and reserve again with the correct email address. Follow the below steps to cancel the reservation:

• Right click on the Get Windows 10 App or Windows icon located in right end of the taskbar.
    • Select “Check your upgrade status”.
    • Select “Cancel reservation”.
    Now reserve the Windows 10 once again with your correct email address.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Reserved Domain Email

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Reserved Domain Email

1. Reserved Domain Email - Similar Threads - Reserved Domain Email

2. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I did a stupid thing today. The way the primary email address for my account was spelled with caps has been bugging me and today I decided to change it. The email was ******@msn.com and the ****** was all caps. Since I could not just change it, I added another alias which was...
  3. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I did a stupid thing today. The way the primary email address for my account was spelled with caps has been bugging me and today I decided to change it. The email was ******@msn.com and the ****** was all caps. Since I could not just change it, I added another alias which was...
  4. Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I changed my account alias from a live.com email to a gmail.com.Now I seem to have problems accessing my onedrive. I would like to revert to my live.com email however i'm getting this msg : "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address."Can...
  5. Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.: I changed my account alias from a live.com email to a gmail.com.Now I seem to have problems accessing my onedrive. I would like to revert to my live.com email however i'm getting this msg : "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address."Can...
  6. Problem: This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain.

Adding an Email to my account that is a reserved domain.: Hi there,So , to paint the picture: I have an old email I no longer use - still have access to but do not use it - and want to change to my newer email and from there make the newer one my primary email then delete my older email from my account completely. Once I get the...
  8. Error message: "This email is part of a reserved domain" while changing Primary sign-in...

Error message: "This email is part of a reserved domain" while changing Primary sign-in...: Hi Can someone assist me? I had an email of mine for over 20 years which was my primary sign-in into my Microsoft account. Yesterday I messed it up and got another email as the primary. My original email has now become "Account alias". I was the "account alias" to be the...
  9. This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address." Error

This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address." Error: I built a PC back in July 2018 and I was going to use my normal hotmail account to sign in, but I used a different ones to avoid parental controls. Well, those controls are fixed now and I wanted to use my hotmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as my main email,...
  10. this email is part of a reserved domain issue 2020

this email is part of a reserved domain issue 2020: I clicked "update info" in "settings - accounts - your info" and attempted to add my Microsoft account but keep having the message"this email is part of a reserved domain. please enter a different email address" pop up. what does it mean and how do i get around it to add...