Windows 10: Reserved W10 but taskbar icon dissapeared the next day

Discus and support Reserved W10 but taskbar icon dissapeared the next day in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can i get notification or download w10 if the icon in taskbar is gone? 10451 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by winkawak, Jul 30, 2015.

1. winkawak Win User

Reserved W10 but taskbar icon dissapeared the next day

How can i get notification or download w10 if the icon in taskbar is gone?

:)

winkawak, Jul 30, 2015

2. CAN NOT FOUND W10 RESERCATION ICON

If i couldn't found w10 reserve icon on taskbar after 29th i will unable to upgrade w10

What is reservation???

Rashid 732, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Tze Teoh Win User
    Windows 10 reservation icon missing from taskbar after windows update patch KB3055343

as the title said, I encounter the problem like this. Right before I update this patch KB3055343, the W10 reservation icon were still show in the taskbar.

I checked my task manager, the W10 reservation software didn't run in background, but it show I currently reserve for Windows 10 in Windows Update

Tze Teoh, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Reserved W10 but taskbar icon dissapeared the next day

1. Reserved W10 but taskbar icon dissapeared the next day - Similar Threads - Reserved W10 taskbar

2. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  3. Icons on the taskbar dissapear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons on the taskbar dissapear: I have a laptop. And when I'm using another display, my icons on the taskbar disappear. After I click them, they appear again. How to fix it?This problem happens only when i use another display....
  4. Taskbar keeps dissapearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar keeps dissapearing: Hi,This is something that happened the first time ever.I have a fresh Windows 10 64 bit OS and whenever I play a game in fullscreen or fullscreen windowed, the taskbar will disappear when switching back to the desktop. Auto-hide taskbar option is disabled, sfc /scannow...
  5. Taskbar icon of OneNote for W10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icon of OneNote for W10?: How to change taskbar icon of OneNote for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icon-of-onenote-for-w10/6a3ed31c-9cab-4272-b3f4-af649763e866
  6. W10 taskbar icons disappearing

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 taskbar icons disappearing: Just yesterday my w10-Pro system started having problems with the taskbar icons. Those on the right-hand side would all disappear, but were restored if I; Did settings hide taskbar on/off,Expand taskbar to two lines, and then back to one,Sometimes it temporarily restores...
  7. Icons dissapearing

Icons dissapearing: You see i have a hi dpi device 1920x1080 and if i set my scaling to 100% then restart my laptop then all the icon disappear but i want to set my scale to 100% help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-dissapearing/bb15d5f0-2391-4e7f-8dbb-e5c48e194043
  8. Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange Taskbar icon that dissapears.: There is this task on my taskbar that isn't included in my Task Manager and disappears when the cursor is close.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-taskbar-icon-that-dissapears/8ca46c71-e11f-477b-8f3e-de6725cf2a4a"
  9. Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Soundblaster audiogy fx dissapears overnight. No sound on reboot next day !: I have just purchased a new (cheap I know) SoundBlaster Audigy fx to enhance my 5.1 speaker system. installed in to my pc and installed software and it worked fine recognised and software running and all speakers sounding wonderful ! yippee. however yesterday I re-booted my...
  10. Dissapearing Icons

Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...