Windows 10: Reserved Windows 10 Downloaded the Media but never installed it can I install it now

Discus and support Reserved Windows 10 Downloaded the Media but never installed it can I install it now in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So the title says it all. Back in early 2016 I was offered to upgrade to Windows 10 In April 2016 I downloaded the iso using the media tool. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimbarnes2, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Reserved Windows 10 Downloaded the Media but never installed it can I install it now

So the title says it all.

Back in early 2016 I was offered to upgrade to Windows 10

In April 2016 I downloaded the iso using the media tool.

I never got around to installing it.

Now that Windows 7 support is ending I thought I might as well bite the bullet.

Is it too late to install Windows 10 for free, or do I have to buy a licence?

It was free when I downloaded the .iso so I see no difference, but I understand corporations.

And setting conditions on what is free and for how long as a clever marketing ploy.

Advice needed.

Thanks

:)

jimbarnes2, Apr 27, 2019
  2. FYFI13 Win User

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

If downloading a 3,5 GB file isn’t a problem then try Windows 10 Media Creation Tool, it’ll download Windows 10 image and setup installation files on USB stick.

FYFI13, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Reserved Windows 10 Downloaded the Media but never installed it can I install it now

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Reserved Windows 10 Downloaded the Media but never installed it can I install it now

1. Reserved Windows 10 Downloaded the Media but never installed it can I install it now - Similar Threads - Reserved Downloaded Media

2. I can't download windows installation media ISOs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download windows installation media ISOs: I was downloading Windows 11 installation media and lost my network connection. Upon trying to restart I receive and error message when I am trying to get back to downloading.This is the error I receive:ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users,...
  3. I can't download windows installation media ISOs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download windows installation media ISOs: I was downloading Windows 11 installation media and lost my network connection. Upon trying to restart I receive and error message when I am trying to get back to downloading.This is the error I receive:ErrorWe are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users,...
  4. Where can I find the media installation download for Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find the media installation download for Windows 7?: I'm trying to do something with another machine that requires Windows 7 but I can't find an installation media for it. I've checked the media installation page and it all it does is take me to the lifecycle of Windows 7 when i click on the button for Windows 7. Does anybody a...
  5. Where can I find the media installation download for Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find the media installation download for Windows 7?: I'm trying to do something with another machine that requires Windows 7 but I can't find an installation media for it. I've checked the media installation page and it all it does is take me to the lifecycle of Windows 7 when i click on the button for Windows 7. Does anybody a...
  6. i downloaded windows 10 installation media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i downloaded windows 10 installation media: questions: am i gonna have 2 windows folders now? and if i will should i delete the old one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-windows-10-installation-media/2f6605f7-f9a0-4328-bdd5-f9e1f389aad4
  7. Download installation media

Download installation media: To repair my system Win 10 Home Version 1903 I need installation media Version 1903. How can I get this version. On Win 10 Download Page the Version 1909 awailable only...
  8. Reserved and Upgraded from W8.1, can I Clean install now?

Reserved and Upgraded from W8.1, can I Clean install now?: Hi I have Windows 10 now, Reservation and Upgrading ran smoothly, I want to clean install now formatting HDD, Will it ask me for a product key, or will the fresh Windows 10 be activated even after formatting with no key, have anyone tried this? Thanks! 9680
  9. Download via Media Installer

Download via Media Installer: Been downloading Win 10 since 1430 (ish) nearly 6 hours, and only on 20% - should I bin it and say no! 10911
  10. Windows 10 never installs ...

Windows 10 never installs ...: I was notified that windows 10 is now available for my PC for free update. I clicked on the icon and it downloaded the files and popped up a window to restart my computer to begin the install process. I restarted my computer and it loaded my current windows 7 and popped...