Windows 10: “ReservedManager” folder in my HP stream laptop

Discus and support “ReservedManager” folder in my HP stream laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I had a question about my HP stream laptop. I never knew this laptop would be a pain because of how little storage it had. I see that reserved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThatGirl182, May 20, 2020.

1. “ReservedManager” folder in my HP stream laptop

Hi I had a question about my HP stream laptop. I never knew this laptop would be a pain because of how little storage it had. I see that reserved storage is taking up at least 14gb of my space and i have little disk space available. I heard that disabling reserved storage and tried using dism and regedit to disable it but there is no “ReservedManager” folder. I think it might be because i havent updated my windows but then again i have to disk space to. If anyone could help me with finding another way to disable Reserved Storage id appreciate it!

:)

ThatGirl182, May 20, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

HP Stream Laptop

Hi there,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

1. May I know the version of Windows that you are using?
    2. What is the total hard disk space of your laptop?

I would suggest you to take a backup of all your user data, after which you can try and perform the steps to

Free up drive space in Windows 10
    . Check if that helps.

Please get back to us if you need any further suggestions.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, May 22, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    HP Envy Laptop Battery not charging after Windows 10 installation

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install battery drivers from Device manager and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries and right click on Batteries ACPI and click on Un-install.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persist, I suggest you to visit HP Envy website and check whether HP has released any firmware updates for Windows 10. If so, please go ahead and install them and check with the issue.

Yaqub K, May 22, 2020
  4. “ReservedManager” folder in my HP stream laptop

HP Stream Laptop

Ok So I Have A Neat Looking Laptop. HP Stream.

But I Cant Do Anything With It Because All Its Space Is Going To Undeletable Content That Keeps The Laptop Working.

Its Annoying And Pointless To Have even Created This Thing. Its Like They Purposely Made It to Have To Spend Unnecessary Cash On A HardDrive Thats Not Even Compatible With The Laptop. What Do i Do Thats cost affective To Get My Storage I Need?

Delenciapenilton, May 22, 2020
Thema:

“ReservedManager” folder in my HP stream laptop

1. “ReservedManager” folder in my HP stream laptop - Similar Threads - “ReservedManager” folder stream

2. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  3. HP stream laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP stream laptop: Hellooo!! Hi I have an HP stream laptop and I've been watching videos on YouTube bc because the problem is my laptop is on like I'm looking at the side and I see the power button on and I feel the laptop heating up but the screen is black like full black so please help me!!...
  4. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  5. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp stream laptop: My laptop was working perfectly fine the day before but when coming to load it up the next day my laptop shows an indication of turning on with the white light on the side. But after nothing happens. holding down the power button for a few seconds I see a screen which is only...
  6. Hp stream laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laptop HP stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop HP stream: I wiped my laptop hard drive clean and now I have no access to my account it's saying I need a administrator account but I cannot even get to sign up on it or sign in please help me.....
  8. have a hp stream laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    have a hp stream laptop: windows secruity is showing i need to run a scan. but when i do. it showing its running for hours but then it just closes out the screen.?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/have-a-hp-stream-laptop/ea751641-88d7-4757-b245-a5be64aee1ab
  9. Hp stream laptop not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp stream laptop not updating: we got two hp stream laptops. a 11 and a 14. the 14 is a newer version of windows 10 and the 11 is an older version of windows 10. I've treid updating both. I ran the windows update assistant on the 14 and the 11, and it says on the 14 that is has the latest update. but...
  10. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...