Windows 10: Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information

Discus and support Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My HP laptop is getting slow on start up. I want to reset laptop without losing office 2019. When i bought they didn't provide me any product key and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MARYAMKHATUN, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information

My HP laptop is getting slow on start up. I want to reset laptop without losing office 2019. When i bought they didn't provide me any product key and with the help of Microsoft office team i was finally able to activate it. I want to know if I reset then will it come with trial version again and I've to purchased it again Or with previous product key I can activate it as it's preinstalled on laptop and for this I need to know the key. Also how to know my previous product key of MS office 2019?

:)

MARYAMKHATUN, Dec 24, 2020
  2. edmunchen Win User

reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office

hello community, i want to ask

if i want to reinstalled my windows 10 which is preinstalled in my laptop, can i losing my preinstalled office 2019?

if i didnt want to losing my office 2019, which step should i take to reinstall my windows?

edmunchen, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CReset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 24, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information

1. Reset a PC with preinstalled office without losing information - Similar Threads - Reset preinstalled office

2. unlock my computer without losing my information?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    unlock my computer without losing my information?: How to unlock my computer without losing my information? I don't know my pin & have tried to reset my password, & I get this "No Drive" error This feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive. Please connect a USB flash drive, and then try again. Also, how do I...
  3. unlock my computer without losing my information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unlock my computer without losing my information?: How to unlock my computer without losing my information? I don't know my pin & have tried to reset my password, & I get this "No Drive" error This feature requires removable media, such as a USB flash drive. Please connect a USB flash drive, and then try again. Also, how do I...
  4. unlock my computer without losing my information?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  6. Preinstalled office deleted without activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Preinstalled office deleted without activation: During SSD installation preinstalled office deleted and it was deleted without activation. How can i recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preinstalled-office-deleted-without-activation/78dfbda2-9497-4674-be37-a8242a5c6d00
  7. reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall windows without losing preinstalled microsoft office: hello community, i want to ask if i want to reinstalled my windows 10 which is preinstalled in my laptop, can i losing my preinstalled office 2019? if i didnt want to losing my office 2019, which step should i take to reinstall my windows?...
  8. PC reset without removing Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC reset without removing Microsoft Office: I would like to reset my pc as I have a lot of unnecessary things on the system. I currently have all Microsoft Office 2019 programs, e.g. Word, Powerpoint, Exel, etc . I bought new pc with pre-installed office when I reset it after reseting Microsoft Office was not removed....
  9. Reset PC without losing Windows Updates Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset PC without losing Windows Updates Windows 10: I would like to know how to best transfer a computer to a new owner securely without resetting to factory condition. After resetting, the update process for an old computer can take a LONG time due to all the updates required (lost due to resetting to factory). In other...
  10. Activation of preinstalled windows office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of preinstalled windows office: I have already preinstalled office 2016. but after full reset of my device I cannot activate my office. I have not any product key in my outlook and gmail. how can I activate office 2016???...